Jun 5, 2014, 6:15 PM EST
Temporary studio for today’s PHT Extra, courtesy the fine folks at KNBC in Los Angeles.
Click play to watch us discuss which was more true — 1. the Rangers blew a great chance to win Game 1, or 2. credit the Kings for battling back after a tough start.
You might have guessed by the headline that we went with the first option; however, it wasn’t all bad for the underdogs from New York, who definitely impressed with their speed.
PS — We totally need one of those headline scrolling things for our studio back home. Except instead of headlines like “Doughty Plays Big Role as Kings Win Game 1,” we’d personalize it with stuff like “Halford to Brough: Stop breathing so loud, I’m trying to work over here” or “Bloggers shoot online video, have to put on pants.”
PPS — Sometimes we don’t wear pants.
Related: Kings know they got away with one
- He’s baaaaack: Brodeur joins Blues on tryout basis 13
- Chelios calls ex-teammate Shanahan an inexperienced ‘politician’ 12
- Sharks players go to bat for McLellan: ‘Why would you get rid of him?’ 0
- Garbutt to have hearing for kneeing Hall 3
- The day before Thanksgiving, six new playoff teams 16
- What they’re saying about St. Louis’ return to Tampa Bay 21
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers face Red Wings on Rivalry Night 13
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 9
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 10
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)