May 31, 2014, 1:50 PM EDT
One aspect of teams going deep into the Stanley Cup Playoffs that’s often talked about is depth. Being able to sustain injuries and a lack of production from players makes the run for the Cup so daunting.
Former Stanley Cup champion Ken Daneyko says the Los Angeles Kings have enough depth to make them the team to beat as he shared in his chat on Edward Jones Face Time.
The Kings face the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 7 at 8:00 p.m. ET from United Center in Chicago on NBCSN Sunday night. Will that depth show through or will it be all about the superstars taking control?
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 31
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 23
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 36
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Stepan seeks $7.25M in arbitration, Rangers counter at $5.2M 24
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (68)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)