May 31, 2014, 1:50 PM EST
One aspect of teams going deep into the Stanley Cup Playoffs that’s often talked about is depth. Being able to sustain injuries and a lack of production from players makes the run for the Cup so daunting.
Former Stanley Cup champion Ken Daneyko says the Los Angeles Kings have enough depth to make them the team to beat as he shared in his chat on Edward Jones Face Time.
The Kings face the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 7 at 8:00 p.m. ET from United Center in Chicago on NBCSN Sunday night. Will that depth show through or will it be all about the superstars taking control?
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)