May 28, 2014, 7:54 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have looked alarmingly vulnerable against the Los Angeles Kings in this Western Conference final series, so maybe it shouldn’t be shocking that Joel Quenneville appears to be juggling his defensive pairings.
That might be startling, but The Sporting News makes a strong argument that things haven’t been going swimmingly for Keith and Seabrook lately. Maybe this can help them wake up or at least find a little more balance with their season on the line?
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 4
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 11
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 12
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4