May 28, 2014, 7:54 PM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks have looked alarmingly vulnerable against the Los Angeles Kings in this Western Conference final series, so maybe it shouldn’t be shocking that Joel Quenneville appears to be juggling his defensive pairings.
That might be startling, but The Sporting News makes a strong argument that things haven’t been going swimmingly for Keith and Seabrook lately. Maybe this can help them wake up or at least find a little more balance with their season on the line?
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15