May 28, 2014, 7:54 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have looked alarmingly vulnerable against the Los Angeles Kings in this Western Conference final series, so maybe it shouldn’t be shocking that Joel Quenneville appears to be juggling his defensive pairings.
Hawks d-pairs during warmups: Keith-Hjalmarsson, Leddy-Seabrook, Oduya-Rozsival. That's … interesting.—
Cörey Masisak (@cmasisak22) May 28, 2014
That might be startling, but The Sporting News makes a strong argument that things haven’t been going swimmingly for Keith and Seabrook lately. Maybe this can help them wake up or at least find a little more balance with their season on the line?
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 16
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 33
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21