May 28, 2014, 7:54 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks have looked alarmingly vulnerable against the Los Angeles Kings in this Western Conference final series, so maybe it shouldn’t be shocking that Joel Quenneville appears to be juggling his defensive pairings.
That might be startling, but The Sporting News makes a strong argument that things haven’t been going swimmingly for Keith and Seabrook lately. Maybe this can help them wake up or at least find a little more balance with their season on the line?
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 73
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 75
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50