May 26, 2014, 5:59 PM EST
With a win tonight at Staples Center in Game 4 of the Western Conference Final, the Los Angeles Kings would take a commanding 3-1 series lead over the defending Stanley Cup champs from Chicago.
The action starts at 9 p.m. ET.
Get your Game Notes here.
Certainly, nobody would count out the Blackhawks if they were to lose tonight. Chicago has already had winning streaks of six and three in these playoffs. A 3-1 deficit would be tough to overcome, but not impossible.
That being said, captain Jonathan Toews knows his team is running out of time, against a club that knows a thing or two about winning as well.
“It’s time to bring it. It’s time to play our best hockey. No more waiting,” Toews said yesterday, per CSN Chicago. “Everyone knows and understands we can bring more. We know how good a team we’re up against and what it’s going to take to beat them. We can be positive about a lot of things and remind ourselves what we’re capable of as a team and where we’ve been before, considering this situation in the series. So let’s go play a great game for each other tomorrow, it’s a great opportunity for us.”
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 20
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 9
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 16
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 12
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 9
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4