May 26, 2014, 11:19 PM EST
It was difficult, but the Chicago Blackhawks managed something positive through the first two periods of Monday’s Game 4 against the L.A. Kings.
After falling behind the Kings by four goals – 3-0 by the end of the first period in stunning fashion – Brandon Saad got the Blackhawks on the board with a backhand shot top corner on Jonathan Quick. It might remind you a little bit of this Patrick Kane ‘Showtime’ goal from the second round against the Minnesota Wild.
The Blackhawks began this game trailing the Kings 2-1 in the best-of-seven Western Conference Final.
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 15
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 21
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 62
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 30
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17