May 26, 2014, 9:48 PM EST
With what would eventually turn out to be a power play, the Kings took a 1-0 lead on the Blackhawks in Game 4 of the Western Conference Final series, which L.A. leads 2-1. Quick certainly sold the call – goalie interference – but it looked like Hossa was bumped as he was going to the net by Kings defenseman Jake Muzzin.
The two teams played four-on-four, but the Kings did eventually get the man advantage, with Muzzin taking advantage of a perfect Jeff Carter screen on Corey Crawford and burying a wrist shot to open the scoring.
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35