May 26, 2014, 9:48 PM EDT
With what would eventually turn out to be a power play, the Kings took a 1-0 lead on the Blackhawks in Game 4 of the Western Conference Final series, which L.A. leads 2-1. Quick certainly sold the call – goalie interference – but it looked like Hossa was bumped as he was going to the net by Kings defenseman Jake Muzzin.
The two teams played four-on-four, but the Kings did eventually get the man advantage, with Muzzin taking advantage of a perfect Jeff Carter screen on Corey Crawford and burying a wrist shot to open the scoring.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 0
- A taste of revenge? Blackhawks deal blow to Kings’ playoff hopes 7
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6