May 24, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings gained home-ice advantage thanks to their dominant turnaround in Game 2, giving every indication that this conference final series against the Chicago Blackhawks will be a battle. The two teams will battle for a 2-1 series lead in Game 3 on Saturday.
The game airs on NBC and can be streamed via the link below.
The Blackhawks welcome Andrew Shaw back to the lineup and hope that Corey Crawford can bounce back while the Kings likely hope they can simply carry over strong play for much of the past two games over to these big games in Los Angeles. This series could jump up another notch on Saturday night.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 71
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5