May 24, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings gained home-ice advantage thanks to their dominant turnaround in Game 2, giving every indication that this conference final series against the Chicago Blackhawks will be a battle. The two teams will battle for a 2-1 series lead in Game 3 on Saturday.
The game airs on NBC and can be streamed via the link below.
The Blackhawks welcome Andrew Shaw back to the lineup and hope that Corey Crawford can bounce back while the Kings likely hope they can simply carry over strong play for much of the past two games over to these big games in Los Angeles. This series could jump up another notch on Saturday night.
- Habs sign Petry to a six-year, $33 million extension 15
- ‘Home-grown talent’ a staple of Blackhawks and Lightning 4
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? 43
- Bishop: ‘Taller guys…can be just as athletic as the smaller guys’ 6
- Tire pump? Yzerman says Toews is ‘bigger, stronger, better’ than he was 20
- Devils officially announce John Hynes, becomes youngest NHL coach 9
- PHT arrives in Tampa, gets soaked (oh, and today is Media Day) 6
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 86
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 28
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (86)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Is it fair to hold cap teams to old dynasty standards? (74)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)