May 24, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings gained home-ice advantage thanks to their dominant turnaround in Game 2, giving every indication that this conference final series against the Chicago Blackhawks will be a battle. The two teams will battle for a 2-1 series lead in Game 3 on Saturday.
The game airs on NBC and can be streamed via the link below.
The Blackhawks welcome Andrew Shaw back to the lineup and hope that Corey Crawford can bounce back while the Kings likely hope they can simply carry over strong play for much of the past two games over to these big games in Los Angeles. This series could jump up another notch on Saturday night.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 9
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 5
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 27
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 76
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 51
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (88)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)