May 24, 2014, 7:31 PM EDT
The Los Angeles Kings gained home-ice advantage thanks to their dominant turnaround in Game 2, giving every indication that this conference final series against the Chicago Blackhawks will be a battle. The two teams will battle for a 2-1 series lead in Game 3 on Saturday.
The game airs on NBC and can be streamed via the link below.
The Blackhawks welcome Andrew Shaw back to the lineup and hope that Corey Crawford can bounce back while the Kings likely hope they can simply carry over strong play for much of the past two games over to these big games in Los Angeles. This series could jump up another notch on Saturday night.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 0
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)