May 24, 2014, 7:31 PM EST
The Los Angeles Kings gained home-ice advantage thanks to their dominant turnaround in Game 2, giving every indication that this conference final series against the Chicago Blackhawks will be a battle. The two teams will battle for a 2-1 series lead in Game 3 on Saturday.
The game airs on NBC and can be streamed via the link below.
The Blackhawks welcome Andrew Shaw back to the lineup and hope that Corey Crawford can bounce back while the Kings likely hope they can simply carry over strong play for much of the past two games over to these big games in Los Angeles. This series could jump up another notch on Saturday night.
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 37
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 59
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 18
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 35
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 12
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 50
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 53
- Jordan Leopold’s daughter may have orchestrated the Minnesota trade 17
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils 68
- Can the Wings and Leafs work out a deal for Phaneuf? 49
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trade: Rangers land Yandle, Coyotes receive Duclair, first-rounder (69)