May 23, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
It’s coming down to it now in the Stanley Cup playoffs. The Montreal Canadiens, thanks to the play of 24-year-old goalie Dustin Tokarski and their victory Thursday over the New York Rangers, have gotten back into the Eastern Conference Final after losing the first two games of the series.
Meanwhile, the Chicago Blackhawks and L.A. Kings are deadlocked at one-game apiece after the Kings stormed back for six unanswered goals in their Game 2 victory.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 17
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 9
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54