May 23, 2014, 10:30 PM EDT
It’s coming down to it now in the Stanley Cup playoffs. The Montreal Canadiens, thanks to the play of 24-year-old goalie Dustin Tokarski and their victory Thursday over the New York Rangers, have gotten back into the Eastern Conference Final after losing the first two games of the series.
Meanwhile, the Chicago Blackhawks and L.A. Kings are deadlocked at one-game apiece after the Kings stormed back for six unanswered goals in their Game 2 victory.
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 22
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 5
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 24
- Under Pressure: Nathan Horton 8
- Will Johansen be the latest Overhardt holdout? 25
- It’s Columbus Blue Jackets day on PHT 17