May 22, 2014, 12:50 AM EST
What did go wrong for the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday, as they coughed up a two-goal lead, then allowed six unanswered goals, including five in the third period, and ultimately lost to the L.A. Kings in Game 2 of the Western Conference Final?
We heard from Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville, saying it “turned into a disaster.” Good way to put it.
Now, let’s here from Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick of NBCSN to get their take on what transpired at the United Center.
- Daly: Fehr’s lockout prediction ‘naive and uneducated’ 21
- Pens send Downie, Sutter, Greiss home for mumps test (Updated) 13
- The Atlantic Division race is going to be fascinating 20
- Flyers rally as Zepp wins his career debut at 33 years old 22
- Oilers squander three-goal lead, lose 18th time in 19 games 11
- Pickard makes one last bid to stay, beats Wings in nine-round SO 6
- Video: Bartkowski delivers controversial hit to Gionta, fights Foligno 45
- Giroux line takes Leafs ‘to school’ in Flyers’ 7-4 victory 17
- Wolverine Pacioretty gets two assists just two days after being hospitalized 18
- Ovechkin scores beauty as Caps shutout Devils 9