May 22, 2014, 12:50 AM EDT
What did go wrong for the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday, as they coughed up a two-goal lead, then allowed six unanswered goals, including five in the third period, and ultimately lost to the L.A. Kings in Game 2 of the Western Conference Final?
We heard from Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville, saying it “turned into a disaster.” Good way to put it.
Now, let’s here from Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick of NBCSN to get their take on what transpired at the United Center.
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 5
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 9
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 13
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)