May 22, 2014, 12:50 AM EST
What did go wrong for the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday, as they coughed up a two-goal lead, then allowed six unanswered goals, including five in the third period, and ultimately lost to the L.A. Kings in Game 2 of the Western Conference Final?
We heard from Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville, saying it “turned into a disaster.” Good way to put it.
Now, let’s here from Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick of NBCSN to get their take on what transpired at the United Center.
- Doan: Coyotes rebuild was ‘not my idea, not my ideal situation’ 13
- Video: Kessel says the way Toronto media treats Phaneuf is ‘embarrassing’ 30
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 6
- Rutherford: ‘Our guys felt very strongly about reacquiring’ Lovejoy 49
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline 77
- Giordano to have surgery, is ‘done for the season’ 22
- PHT’s 2015 NHL Trade Deadline Tracker 36
- Ducks get their veteran d-man, adding Wisniewski from Columbus 16
- Lovejoy returns to Pittsburgh for Despres 52
- Wild get Stewart as Buffalo-to-Minnesota pipeline continues 55
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (77)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)