May 22, 2014, 12:50 AM EDT
What did go wrong for the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday, as they coughed up a two-goal lead, then allowed six unanswered goals, including five in the third period, and ultimately lost to the L.A. Kings in Game 2 of the Western Conference Final?
We heard from Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville, saying it “turned into a disaster.” Good way to put it.
Now, let’s here from Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick of NBCSN to get their take on what transpired at the United Center.
- How bad are things for the Kings after Monday? 4
- Lightning clinch playoff berth, but did they lose Hedman? 6
- Blackhawks tease good injury news for Kane 7
- Tough times in Tampa: Garrison out 3-4 weeks after ‘pretty dirty’ Abdelkader hit 22
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- NHL on NBCSN: Stakes high for Kings, ‘Hawks tonight 21
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 12
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 13
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 18