May 22, 2014, 12:50 AM EDT
What did go wrong for the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday, as they coughed up a two-goal lead, then allowed six unanswered goals, including five in the third period, and ultimately lost to the L.A. Kings in Game 2 of the Western Conference Final?
We heard from Blackhawks head coach Joel Quenneville, saying it “turned into a disaster.” Good way to put it.
Now, let’s here from Mike Milbury and Jeremy Roenick of NBCSN to get their take on what transpired at the United Center.
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 0
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 10
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 64
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 7
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 48
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- Price makes 43 saves as Senators’ magical run ends in controversy 39
- Video: Fast whistle costs Senators potentially critical goal 15
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 3
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance 98
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (98)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)