May 22, 2014, 10:26 PM EST
Montreal Canadiens goalie Dustin Tokarski, making only his second Stanley Cup playoff start, has been sharp in Game 3 against the New York Rangers, keeping his team in there through two periods.
His team needs the win, as the Habs trail the Rangers 2-0 in the Eastern Conference Final.
His save of the night came off Martin St. Louis early in the second period. The veteran Rangers forward was looking at a nearly wide open net, but Tokarski sprawled out to make the glove stop and take away what looked to be a sure goal off one of the NHL’s best scorers in the last 10 years.
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 7
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 13
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 23
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 22
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)