May 22, 2014, 8:50 PM EDT
There weren’t many fireworks through the first two games of the Eastern Conference Final, but the Rangers and Canadiens provided plenty in the early stages of Game 3.
Dorsett and Prust were given five-minute fighting majors each, while Carcillo was given a charging minor for the original hit and a game misconduct for jostling with linesman Scott Driscoll. That ended Carbomb’s night with just 1:45 TOI and the potential for suspension hanging in the balance.
As for Stepan, he left the game momentarily but returned midway through the first period.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)