May 21, 2014, 4:02 PM EDT
Bit of a slow afternoon as we wait for Game 2 of the Western Conference Final in Chicago, so here are some fun player props to mull over and discuss in the comment section, courtesy online bookmaker Bovada:
What team will Jason Spezza be on for game 1 of the 2014-2015 season?
Ottawa Senators 2/1
Any Other Team 1/3
What team will Dion Phaneuf be on for game 1 of the 2014-2015 season?
Toronto Maple Leafs 1/3
Any Other Team 2/1
What team will Nazem Kadri be on for game 1 of the 2014-2015 season?
Toronto Maple Leafs 1/5
Any Other Team 3/1
What team will Dave Bolland be on for game 1 of the 2014-2015 season?
Toronto Maple Leafs 1/1
Any Other Team 5/7
Will the Florida Panthers Trade the First Overall Pick in the 2014 NHL Draft?
On that last one, we wrote earlier today about the 2014 draft being a potentially busy one in terms of trades. And Panthers general manager Dale Tallon did say earlier this month that he would “definitely” be shopping the top pick, so maybe there’s some value there.
Actually, there may be a Tallon connection to at least two of those props, since some believe the former Blackhawks GM will pursue former ‘Hawks player Bolland in free agency.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)