May 18, 2014, 3:00 PM EDT
It’s Game 1 of the Western Conference Final from United Center in Chicago and it’s a rematch of last year’s event.
The Chicago Blackhawks took out the Los Angeles Kings in five games in 2013 on their way to winning the Stanley Cup. The Kings are in their third consecutive West Final and after winning the Cup in 2012, only Chicago stands in their way of having a chance of doing it again.
While Chicago went 3-0-0 against Los Angeles this season, it’s tough to shoot down what the Kings have put together in the postseason. In a bit of a role reversal, the Blackhawks will look to slow down the Kings offensive attack.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 16
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 33
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21