May 17, 2014, 10:19 AM EDT
It’s never dull in Toronto and already this offseason for the Maple Leafs has proved that.
With Brendan Shanahan being brought in as the President of Hockey Operations to work with General Manager Dave Nonis, many fans thought this was a move that would lead to coach Randy Carlyle being sent packing.
Instead, Carlyle is sticking around and earned a two-year contract extension out of it and his assistant coaches were fired. Was that the right move? Anson Carter and Don LaGreca discuss it.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 52
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 42
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)