May 15, 2014, 1:33 AM EDT
It’s the Montreal Canadiens against the New York Rangers in the Eastern Conference Final.
The Canadiens advanced to the third round of these Stanley Cup playoffs thanks to a 3-1 victory in Game 7 over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday.
The NHL has already released the start date and time for the series:
The National Hockey League today announced that the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs Conference Finals will begin Saturday, May 17, with Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Final between the Montreal Canadiens and New York Rangers.
The starting time for Game 1 on Saturday is 1 p.m. ET at the Bell Centre in Montreal.
The league also announced the start date and time for the Western Conference Final. Of course, who advances to play the waiting Chicago Blackhawks has yet to be decided, as the Anaheim Ducks and L.A. Kings will play Game 7 on Friday.
The National Hockey League today announced that the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs Western Conference Final will begin Sunday, May 18, when the Chicago Blackhawks face off against the winner of the Second Round series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings.
The starting time for Game 1 on Sunday will be 3 p.m. ET.
Based on the number of points each team earned during the regular season, the Ducks would host the Blackhawks in Game 1, while the Blackhawks would host the Kings in Game 1.
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 79
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5
- Wild assistant Sydor arrested for suspected drunk driving, child endangerment 30
- It’s Montreal Canadiens day at PHT 14
- Capitals’ biggest question: Is this finally the year? 32