May 15, 2014, 1:33 AM EDT
It’s the Montreal Canadiens against the New York Rangers in the Eastern Conference Final.
The Canadiens advanced to the third round of these Stanley Cup playoffs thanks to a 3-1 victory in Game 7 over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday.
The NHL has already released the start date and time for the series:
The National Hockey League today announced that the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs Conference Finals will begin Saturday, May 17, with Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Final between the Montreal Canadiens and New York Rangers.
The starting time for Game 1 on Saturday is 1 p.m. ET at the Bell Centre in Montreal.
The league also announced the start date and time for the Western Conference Final. Of course, who advances to play the waiting Chicago Blackhawks has yet to be decided, as the Anaheim Ducks and L.A. Kings will play Game 7 on Friday.
The National Hockey League today announced that the 2014 Stanley Cup Playoffs Western Conference Final will begin Sunday, May 18, when the Chicago Blackhawks face off against the winner of the Second Round series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings.
The starting time for Game 1 on Sunday will be 3 p.m. ET.
Based on the number of points each team earned during the regular season, the Ducks would host the Blackhawks in Game 1, while the Blackhawks would host the Kings in Game 1.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25