May 14, 2014, 8:48 PM EDT
Los Angeles has now suffered two three-game losing streaks in the 2014 playoffs. Normally one such slump would be enough to kill a campaign. The Kings aren’t a normal team though.
They’ve been inconsistent, but the 2012 Stanley Cup champions are also experienced. The Anaheim Ducks have a 3-2 series lead, but facing elimination doesn’t cause the Kings to panic and regardless of the situation, when Los Angeles is at its best, this team is tough to overcome.
The game will start at 9:30 p.m. ET and can be viewed on NBCSN or online via the link below:
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 0
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53