May 14, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
The Eastern Conference Final — between the New York Rangers and the winner of tonight’s Boston-Montreal Game 7 — will start Saturday afternoon.
NHL commissioner Gary Bettman confirmed the start time today on WFAN radio. He “thinks” the game will start at 1 p.m. ET, but added, “Don’t hold me to that.” So we’ll have to wait for the official confirmation.
No word when the Western Conference Final will start. The Blackhawks are already through to it, with the Ducks-Kings series possibly ending tonight; if not, Game 7 goes Friday in Anaheim.
- Canucks ink Brandon Sutter to five-year, $21.875 million extension 18
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM 36
- It’s Detroit Red Wings Day at PHT 15
- What does Jack Eichel mean to the Buffalo Sabres? 32
- It’s Buffalo Sabres Day at PHT 33
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 29
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 62
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? (62)
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs (45)
- Owner Pegula: Sabres have gone through ‘two of the most successful seasons we’ve ever had’ (43)
- NHL unveils ‘historic’ digital media rights deal with MLBAM (36)