May 14, 2014, 11:30 AM EDT
The Eastern Conference Final — between the New York Rangers and the winner of tonight’s Boston-Montreal Game 7 — will start Saturday afternoon.
NHL commissioner Gary Bettman confirmed the start time today on WFAN radio. He “thinks” the game will start at 1 p.m. ET, but added, “Don’t hold me to that.” So we’ll have to wait for the official confirmation.
No word when the Western Conference Final will start. The Blackhawks are already through to it, with the Ducks-Kings series possibly ending tonight; if not, Game 7 goes Friday in Anaheim.
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 0
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 8
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 38
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 16
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue 56
- Stanley Cup Final to begin June 3 7
- Caps’ Backstrom undergoes arthroscopic hip surgery 5
- Report: Sens’ Murray to retire after next season 0
- Of course: ‘Hawks, Ducks’ back-and-forth series is going to Game 7 49
- WATCH LIVE: Ducks at Blackhawks, Western Conference Final Game 6 1
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ (54)
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL (53)