May 14, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Yep, both shoulders. The left and the right.
Which probably hurt.
“It was very noticeable to me in Chicago that he was playing hurt in Game 5,” wrote reporter Michael Russo, “and last night, it was very apparent he was having trouble catching passes and stick-handling.”
Coyle, 22, had an impressive postseason overall, scoring three times with four assists in 13 games. He also registered 31 hits, the third most among Wild forwards.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 61
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5