May 14, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Yep, both shoulders. The left and the right.
Which probably hurt.
“It was very noticeable to me in Chicago that he was playing hurt in Game 5,” wrote reporter Michael Russo, “and last night, it was very apparent he was having trouble catching passes and stick-handling.”
Coyle, 22, had an impressive postseason overall, scoring three times with four assists in 13 games. He also registered 31 hits, the third most among Wild forwards.
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 37
- Getting clutch? Capitals reportedly sign Justin Williams for two years, $6.5M 6
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 28
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 39
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 20
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 23
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 39
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 17
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 130
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 7
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (130)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)