May 14, 2014, 3:54 PM EST
Yep, both shoulders. The left and the right.
Which probably hurt.
“It was very noticeable to me in Chicago that he was playing hurt in Game 5,” wrote reporter Michael Russo, “and last night, it was very apparent he was having trouble catching passes and stick-handling.”
Coyle, 22, had an impressive postseason overall, scoring three times with four assists in 13 games. He also registered 31 hits, the third most among Wild forwards.
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 1
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 27
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 18
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 22
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 44
- Mike Richards clears waivers 35
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15