May 14, 2014, 3:54 PM EDT
Yep, both shoulders. The left and the right.
Which probably hurt.
“It was very noticeable to me in Chicago that he was playing hurt in Game 5,” wrote reporter Michael Russo, “and last night, it was very apparent he was having trouble catching passes and stick-handling.”
Coyle, 22, had an impressive postseason overall, scoring three times with four assists in 13 games. He also registered 31 hits, the third most among Wild forwards.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 6
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 35
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54