May 12, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
The National Hockey League has announced puck drop times for the for possible remaining games in the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, so you can plan your lives accordingly:
Wednesday, May 14
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens, if necessary, has been set for 7 p.m. ET in Boston.
The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 9:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. PT in Los Angeles.
Thursday, May 15
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild, if necessary, has been set for 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT in Chicago.
Friday, May 16
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT in Anaheim.
All games will be televised on NBCSN and available through NBC’s Live Extra stream, and we could be privy to some pretty compelling stuff. One series has already booked Game 7 — Rangers-Penguins — and the three listed above have all been incredibly close thus far:
— The overall score in Boston-Montreal is 15-13 in favor of the Bruins, and two games have been decided in OT.
— The overall score in L.A.-Anaheim is 8-7 in favor of the Kings, with Game 1 going to OT.
— The overall score in Chicago-Minnesota is 13-12 in favor of the ‘Hawks.
Feb 28, 2015, 1:02 AM EST
L.A. played the night before.
Feb 28, 2015, 12:07 AM EST
Lost to Carolina on Friday.
Feb 27, 2015, 11:17 PM EST
He was traded from Philadelphia to Chicago on Friday.
Feb 27, 2015, 10:34 PM EST
Meanwhile, Calgary’s playoff hopes take another hit.
Feb 27, 2015, 9:56 PM EST
Important win for Boston.
Feb 27, 2015, 9:37 PM EST
Feb 27, 2015, 9:19 PM EST
Should be interesting.
Feb 27, 2015, 8:31 PM EST
Another day, another trade.
Feb 27, 2015, 8:25 PM EST
Pascal Dupuis recently opened up about his condition.
Feb 27, 2015, 7:30 PM EST
The Habs host the Maple Leafs on Saturday.
Feb 27, 2015, 6:37 PM EST
That’s according to multiple reports.
Feb 27, 2015, 6:28 PM EST
Trade deadline is Monday, by the way.
Feb 27, 2015, 5:25 PM EST
Was aiming to play Saturday versus the Rangers.
Feb 27, 2015, 4:34 PM EST
GM Doug Wilson has some decisions to make…
Feb 27, 2015, 3:17 PM EST
So says NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly.
Feb 27, 2015, 3:04 PM EST
Some recommended reading to pass along.
Feb 27, 2015, 2:20 PM EST
Incident occurred during last night’s San Jose-Detroit game.
Feb 27, 2015, 1:53 PM EST
Were dominated by the Red Wings for the final two periods of last night’s loss.
Feb 27, 2015, 1:46 PM EST
News and notes from around the blue paint…
Feb 27, 2015, 1:35 PM EST
Could it keep him from getting moved by Monday?
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 5
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 4
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 21
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Trotz doesn’t see a ‘big, sexy, difference-maker guy’ on the market 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)