May 12, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
The National Hockey League has announced puck drop times for the for possible remaining games in the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, so you can plan your lives accordingly:
Wednesday, May 14
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens, if necessary, has been set for 7 p.m. ET in Boston.
The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 9:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. PT in Los Angeles.
Thursday, May 15
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild, if necessary, has been set for 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT in Chicago.
Friday, May 16
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT in Anaheim.
All games will be televised on NBCSN and available through NBC’s Live Extra stream, and we could be privy to some pretty compelling stuff. One series has already booked Game 7 — Rangers-Penguins — and the three listed above have all been incredibly close thus far:
– The overall score in Boston-Montreal is 15-13 in favor of the Bruins, and two games have been decided in OT.
– The overall score in L.A.-Anaheim is 8-7 in favor of the Kings, with Game 1 going to OT.
– The overall score in Chicago-Minnesota is 13-12 in favor of the ‘Hawks.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 7
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 37
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 16
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 19
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)