May 12, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
The National Hockey League has announced puck drop times for the for possible remaining games in the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, so you can plan your lives accordingly:
Wednesday, May 14
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens, if necessary, has been set for 7 p.m. ET in Boston.
The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 9:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. PT in Los Angeles.
Thursday, May 15
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild, if necessary, has been set for 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT in Chicago.
Friday, May 16
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT in Anaheim.
All games will be televised on NBCSN and available through NBC’s Live Extra stream, and we could be privy to some pretty compelling stuff. One series has already booked Game 7 — Rangers-Penguins — and the three listed above have all been incredibly close thus far:
— The overall score in Boston-Montreal is 15-13 in favor of the Bruins, and two games have been decided in OT.
— The overall score in L.A.-Anaheim is 8-7 in favor of the Kings, with Game 1 going to OT.
— The overall score in Chicago-Minnesota is 13-12 in favor of the ‘Hawks.
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 23
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 1
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 5
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 11
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 21
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 49
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- NHL on NBCSN: Reloaded Red Wings, Rangers set to battle tonight 51
- Bernier bests Panthers as Luongo goes from injured (and in street clothes) to back in net 4
- Phaneuf, Cuthbert and Lupul threaten lawsuit after tweet goes to air 59
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (171)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)