May 12, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
The National Hockey League has announced puck drop times for the for possible remaining games in the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, so you can plan your lives accordingly:
Wednesday, May 14
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens, if necessary, has been set for 7 p.m. ET in Boston.
The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 9:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. PT in Los Angeles.
Thursday, May 15
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild, if necessary, has been set for 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT in Chicago.
Friday, May 16
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT in Anaheim.
All games will be televised on NBCSN and available through NBC’s Live Extra stream, and we could be privy to some pretty compelling stuff. One series has already booked Game 7 — Rangers-Penguins — and the three listed above have all been incredibly close thus far:
– The overall score in Boston-Montreal is 15-13 in favor of the Bruins, and two games have been decided in OT.
– The overall score in L.A.-Anaheim is 8-7 in favor of the Kings, with Game 1 going to OT.
– The overall score in Chicago-Minnesota is 13-12 in favor of the ‘Hawks.
- Back to junior: Sabres return Reinhart to WHL Kootenay 0
- Report: Phone hearing for Burrows, who says hit on Emelin wasn’t late 6
- Video: Burrows catches Emelin with a late hit (Updated) 12
- Report: Thomas Vanek involved in money laundering scandal 31
- Video: Devils (finally) win a shootout 4
- Video: Lucic and Stewart drop the gloves 24
- Blues lose Backes, Oshie indefinitely to concussions 5
- Struggling Coyotes ‘not anywhere good enough,’ says GM 9
- Red Wings take over third period, blank Ovechkin in win 8
- Video: Doc Emrick’s heartfelt words about Gordie Howe 5
- Video: John Moore with an elbow to the head of Erik Haula (Updated) (62)
- Report: Varlamov being sued by ex-girlfriend (47)
- Kreider calls Brodin hit a ‘bang-bang play,’ doesn’t plan to dramatically change his game (45)
- No hearing scheduled for Kreider after Brodin hit (44)
- Kopitar out, Lombardi irate as Kings will play shorthanded vs. Flyers (40)