May 12, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
The National Hockey League has announced puck drop times for the for possible remaining games in the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, so you can plan your lives accordingly:
Wednesday, May 14
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens, if necessary, has been set for 7 p.m. ET in Boston.
The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 9:30 p.m. ET/6:30 p.m. PT in Los Angeles.
Thursday, May 15
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild, if necessary, has been set for 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT in Chicago.
Friday, May 16
The starting time for the potential Game 7 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT in Anaheim.
All games will be televised on NBCSN and available through NBC’s Live Extra stream, and we could be privy to some pretty compelling stuff. One series has already booked Game 7 — Rangers-Penguins — and the three listed above have all been incredibly close thus far:
— The overall score in Boston-Montreal is 15-13 in favor of the Bruins, and two games have been decided in OT.
— The overall score in L.A.-Anaheim is 8-7 in favor of the Kings, with Game 1 going to OT.
— The overall score in Chicago-Minnesota is 13-12 in favor of the ‘Hawks.
- One more time, with feeling: Flames stage yet another comeback, eliminate Vancouver 11
- Keith conquers: Blackhawks come back, eliminate Predators 36
- Red Wings smother Lightning, take 3-2 series lead 17
- Going the distance: Isles edge Caps to force Game 7 29
- WATCH LIVE: Today’s Stanley Cup playoff action 6
- Lucic issues statement on father’s passing 10
- Hall caught off guard by Oilers’ front office shuffle 18
- Wild’s Dubnyk shakes off six-goal night, saves 36 as Blues pushed to brink 34
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 5
- Malkin: ‘I want to say sorry to fans, to my teammates’ 58
- Too little, too late: Rangers stifle Penguins for 2-1 series lead (114)
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (108)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)
- Preds, Forsberg finally solve Darling, push series to Game 6 (76)