May 11, 2014, 6:15 PM EDT
On one hand, you have New York Rangers goalie Henrik Lundqvist, a netminder who is especially lights-out in elimination games at Madison Square Garden. On the other hand, there are the Pittsburgh Penguins, a franchise that is 4-0 in playoff series with the Rangers.
It’s possible that both trends could continue – this is only Game 6, after all – but at some point, something has to give. We’ll see if the Rangers can keep this series alive or if the Penguins can manage to be the first team to reach the conference finals in this postseason.
Game 6 between these two teams takes place on NBCSN and can also be streamed via the link below.
- Kucherov isn’t going to ‘cry’ about Kronwall hit 9
- Nothing but Kuznetsov: Caps best Isles in Game 7 18
- Not done yet: Lightning earn Game 7 against Red Wings 5
- WATCH LIVE: Tonight’s Stanley Cup Playoff action 0
- Blues owner ‘disappointed and frustrated,’ but not ready to ‘throw people under the bus’ 27
- Despite ‘step in the right direction,’ do Canucks need to alter core? 16
- Report: Developers file intent to build arena in Seattle suburb 76
- Rangers lose Zuccarello indefinitely with suspected concussion 8
- Cooper: Lightning have to ‘suck it up’ and ‘fight through’ Wings’ interference 51
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 13
- It’s Done: Rangers eliminate Penguins in overtime (110)
- Another Blues campaign ends in disappoint as Wild advance (99)
- Bettman under fire after saying ‘Katy Perry’ chant wasn’t sexist (92)
- Friedman: Penguins need to ‘think about’ trading Malkin (89)
- Okposo blasts ‘idiot’ Wilson after physical outing versus Isles (82)