May 11, 2014, 12:02 AM EDT
It seems to have overshadowed a hard-fought win for the Boston Bruins on Saturday.
Bruins’ forward Shawn Thornton was caught on video spraying water from a water bottle at Montreal Canadiens defenseman P.K. Subban during play late in the third period of Game 5. Subban was incensed, going straight to the referee at a stoppage in play.
Jeremy Roenick weighed in on how the Bruins were able to get to Subban in this most crucial game.
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 17
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 17
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 77
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (79)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)