May 11, 2014, 12:56 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks will have a few changes to the lineup for Game 5 against the Minnesota Wild.
CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers says forwards Peter Regin and Kris Versteeg joined line rushes at the morning skate. Versteeg skated with Jonathan Toews and Bryan Bickell and Regin centered the fourth line with Joakim Nordstrom and Ben Smith.
The Blackhawks were forced to make at least one change because of the two-game suspension given to Brandon Bollig for boarding Wild defenseman Keith Ballard. Andrew Shaw‘s absence also creates an opportunity.
Rozsival stayed on the ice late while Brookbank was in the locker room early. Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said, “We’ll see” when asked if there was a change coming there.
With the series tied 2-2 and after dropping two in a row in Minnesota, the Blackhawks are looking to get back on track at home.
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 10
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 107
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 77
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (108)
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance (95)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (78)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- Poll: Will Kessel score 40? (38)