May 11, 2014, 12:56 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks will have a few changes to the lineup for Game 5 against the Minnesota Wild.
CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers says forwards Peter Regin and Kris Versteeg joined line rushes at the morning skate. Versteeg skated with Jonathan Toews and Bryan Bickell and Regin centered the fourth line with Joakim Nordstrom and Ben Smith.
The Blackhawks were forced to make at least one change because of the two-game suspension given to Brandon Bollig for boarding Wild defenseman Keith Ballard. Andrew Shaw‘s absence also creates an opportunity.
Rozsival stayed on the ice late while Brookbank was in the locker room early. Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said, “We’ll see” when asked if there was a change coming there.
With the series tied 2-2 and after dropping two in a row in Minnesota, the Blackhawks are looking to get back on track at home.
- Injuries piling up as preseason schedule begins 11
- Report: Fedorov denies contract offer was made to Johansen 5
- Report: Johansen has gotten no shortage of KHL offers 33
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 1
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 14
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? (38)