May 11, 2014, 12:56 PM EDT
The Chicago Blackhawks will have a few changes to the lineup for Game 5 against the Minnesota Wild.
CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers says forwards Peter Regin and Kris Versteeg joined line rushes at the morning skate. Versteeg skated with Jonathan Toews and Bryan Bickell and Regin centered the fourth line with Joakim Nordstrom and Ben Smith.
The Blackhawks were forced to make at least one change because of the two-game suspension given to Brandon Bollig for boarding Wild defenseman Keith Ballard. Andrew Shaw‘s absence also creates an opportunity.
Rozsival stayed on the ice late while Brookbank was in the locker room early. Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said, “We’ll see” when asked if there was a change coming there.
With the series tied 2-2 and after dropping two in a row in Minnesota, the Blackhawks are looking to get back on track at home.
- WATCH LIVE: Rangers at Lightning, Game 4 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Fetisov wants to restrict young Russians from playing in the NHL 25
- All eyes on Lundqvist 10
- Quenneville opted for ‘fresh legs’ by inserting Nordstrom, Versteeg into lineup 10
- Video: Ducks hold off Blackhawks in Game 3 to take series lead 30
- (Video) PHT Extra: On Babcock, sticking to the process and housebuilding analogies 3
- Babcock predicts ‘pain’ for Leafs, who are a ‘massive, massive challenge’ 38
- Babcock wants to ‘put Canada’s team back on the map’ 47
- Flyers won’t trade Del Zotto, but ‘something will have to give’ on crowded blue line 21
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? 70
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (172)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)