May 11, 2014, 12:56 PM EST
The Chicago Blackhawks will have a few changes to the lineup for Game 5 against the Minnesota Wild.
CSNChicago.com’s Tracey Myers says forwards Peter Regin and Kris Versteeg joined line rushes at the morning skate. Versteeg skated with Jonathan Toews and Bryan Bickell and Regin centered the fourth line with Joakim Nordstrom and Ben Smith.
The Blackhawks were forced to make at least one change because of the two-game suspension given to Brandon Bollig for boarding Wild defenseman Keith Ballard. Andrew Shaw‘s absence also creates an opportunity.
Rozsival stayed on the ice late while Brookbank was in the locker room early. Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said, “We’ll see” when asked if there was a change coming there.
With the series tied 2-2 and after dropping two in a row in Minnesota, the Blackhawks are looking to get back on track at home.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 13
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54