May 11, 2014, 10:24 PM EDT
If you enjoyed the setup of Sunday’s pair of games, you should enjoy the setup on Tuesday. The New York Rangers ensured that they’ll push their first-round series to a maximum seven games against the Pittsburgh Penguins while one of the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild will try to fight off elimination in a Game 6.
Here are the start times and other bits of information for both contests:
· The starting time for Game 7 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers has been set for 7 p.m. ET in Pittsburgh. In the U.S., the game will be seen on NBCSN. In Canada, the game will be televised on CBC and RDS.
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT in Minnesota. In the U.S., the game will be seen on CNBC. In Canada, the game will be on TSN and RDS2.
- Cashing in: Rangers sign Brassard to five-year, $25 million deal 38
- Subban not eager to discuss contract talks 33
- Leafs re-sign Reimer — two years, $4.6 million 21
- Gorges still can’t explain falling out of favor in Montreal 13
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 7
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 31
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)
- Return that toaster: Ovechkin-Kirilenko engagement broken off (54)
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain (45)