May 11, 2014, 10:24 PM EST
If you enjoyed the setup of Sunday’s pair of games, you should enjoy the setup on Tuesday. The New York Rangers ensured that they’ll push their first-round series to a maximum seven games against the Pittsburgh Penguins while one of the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild will try to fight off elimination in a Game 6.
Here are the start times and other bits of information for both contests:
· The starting time for Game 7 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers has been set for 7 p.m. ET in Pittsburgh. In the U.S., the game will be seen on NBCSN. In Canada, the game will be televised on CBC and RDS.
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT in Minnesota. In the U.S., the game will be seen on CNBC. In Canada, the game will be on TSN and RDS2.
- Video: Canucks honor Quinn with “O Danny Boy” 6
- Video: Stars’ Klingberg scores from center ice 4
- Report: Alfredsson retirement to be announced Dec. 4 5
- On the odds of fighting back after Thanksgiving 7
- Why are the Oilers still bad? Look at their drafting 21
- The Leafs are worth almost seven times the Panthers, says Forbes 20
- Isles make some history; Are the Flyers headed for trouble? 43
- Crosby, Malkin power Penguins, help Fleury grab 300th win 7
- Sooner than later? Bruins GM hopes Chara can return in 10-14 days 1
- With worst save percentage in NHL, Oilers fire goalie coach 22
- Video: Milan Lucic calls Dalton Prout one-punch ‘gutless’ (99)
- Prout drops Lucic: ‘As far as I was concerned we were engaged in a fight’ (88)
- The Leafs didn’t salute their fans last night, so that’s a thing now (79)
- Jack Johnson filed for bankruptcy, parents allegedly took advantage of him (58)
- Bruins’ Lucic expected to play against Habs after getting one-punched (Updated) (47)