May 11, 2014, 10:24 PM EST
If you enjoyed the setup of Sunday’s pair of games, you should enjoy the setup on Tuesday. The New York Rangers ensured that they’ll push their first-round series to a maximum seven games against the Pittsburgh Penguins while one of the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild will try to fight off elimination in a Game 6.
Here are the start times and other bits of information for both contests:
· The starting time for Game 7 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers has been set for 7 p.m. ET in Pittsburgh. In the U.S., the game will be seen on NBCSN. In Canada, the game will be televised on CBC and RDS.
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT in Minnesota. In the U.S., the game will be seen on CNBC. In Canada, the game will be on TSN and RDS2.
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 0
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 0
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 8
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 40
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 19
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 23
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 63
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 31
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 45