May 10, 2014, 6:17 PM EDT
It appears Daniel Briere will watch Game 5 between the Montreal Canadiens and Boston Bruins, at least according to one report.
As per Renaud Lavoie of TVA Sports, Briere, the 36-year-old Habs’ forward, will be a healthy scratch for tonight’s game. Brandon Prust could enter back into the Montreal lineup.
Briere has one goal and four points in eight playoff games so far this year, however he hasn’t scored in the last four games and hasn’t had a shot on goal in the last three games.
Updated: It’s been confirmed that Briere is, indeed, a healthy scratch tonight.
- Video: Two quick third-period goals propel Flyers over rival Penguins 6
- Video: Pittsburgh pays tribute to Ottawa tragedy with O Canada rendition 4
- Video: McKenzie talks latest from Ottawa shootings, Voynov investigation 0
- WATCH LIVE: Pittsburgh vs. Philly on Rivalry Night 3
- Wild, Coyle agree on five-year contract extension 14
- The Flyers ‘have Mason’s back’ 9
- Postponed: NHL to reschedule Sens-Leafs in wake of Ottawa shootings 34
- NHL monitoring situation in Ottawa 23
- Lawyer: ‘Mr. Voynov never hit the woman’ 32
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 30
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- Babcock: ‘Price definitely initiates contact’ in disallowed Datsyuk goal (57)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)