May 10, 2014, 10:51 PM EDT
L.A. Kings head coach Darryl Sutter has made a goaltending change to begin the second period.
Out of the game is Jonathan Quick, who allowed two goals on 11 shots to the Anaheim Ducks in the first period of Game 4 on Saturday. Martin Jones has come into the game in place of Quick. The Ducks, needing a win to even the series at 2-2, jumped out to a 2-0 lead on goals from Devante Smith-Pelly and Ryan Getzlaf less than three minutes apart late in the opening period.
Interesting, because at the other end of the ice, tending the net for the Ducks is 20-year-old John Gibson, who is making his Stanley Cup playoff debut.
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 1
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 1
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 8
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 22
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 3
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 29
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 35
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)