May 10, 2014, 10:51 PM EST
L.A. Kings head coach Darryl Sutter has made a goaltending change to begin the second period.
Out of the game is Jonathan Quick, who allowed two goals on 11 shots to the Anaheim Ducks in the first period of Game 4 on Saturday. Martin Jones has come into the game in place of Quick. The Ducks, needing a win to even the series at 2-2, jumped out to a 2-0 lead on goals from Devante Smith-Pelly and Ryan Getzlaf less than three minutes apart late in the opening period.
Interesting, because at the other end of the ice, tending the net for the Ducks is 20-year-old John Gibson, who is making his Stanley Cup playoff debut.
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)