May 9, 2014, 8:55 PM EDT
Are we going to see a more thrilling Game 4 after the Minnesota Wild beat the Chicago Blackhawks 4-0 in Game 3? The Wild are probably more worried about tying the series as the Blackhawks currently hold a 2-1 lead in that regard.
After all, Minnesota fell to Chicago in five games last year. Even if this is a different round and different season, the Wild likely want to prove that they can hang with the Blackhawks. Winning on Friday would do that.
Game 4 kicks off on NBCSN and can be streamed via the link below.
While the Blackhawks made tweaks to their lineup, the most intriguing change might revolve around the return of Matt Cooke, who returns from his seven-game suspension tonight. Could that extra motivation and fresh legs make a difference?
We’ll find out a lot about this series by the end of this game.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 16
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 38
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 33
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21