May 9, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
The New York Rangers and Pittsburgh Penguins are about to kick off Game 5 on Friday, with both teams making some changes from Game 4.
Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault is going back to one of his old lineups, which means that John Moore is in for Raphael Diaz while Derek Dorsett (pictured getting punched) takes Dan Carcillo‘s spot as a pest with a touch of offense:
AV back to the past: Kreider-Step-Nash, Pouliot-Brass-Zuke; Hags-Rich-MSL; Boyle-DMoore-Dorsett; McD-Girardi Staal-Stralman JMoore-Klein—
Steve Zipay (@stevezipay) May 09, 2014
At least partially because of Brook Orpik’s injury issues, the Penguins are bringing defenseman Robert Bortuzzo back into the mix.
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 3
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 4
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 22
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 45