May 9, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
The New York Rangers and Pittsburgh Penguins are about to kick off Game 5 on Friday, with both teams making some changes from Game 4.
Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault is going back to one of his old lineups, which means that John Moore is in for Raphael Diaz while Derek Dorsett (pictured getting punched) takes Dan Carcillo‘s spot as a pest with a touch of offense:
AV back to the past: Kreider-Step-Nash, Pouliot-Brass-Zuke; Hags-Rich-MSL; Boyle-DMoore-Dorsett; McD-Girardi Staal-Stralman JMoore-Klein—
Steve Zipay (@stevezipay) May 09, 2014
At least partially because of Brook Orpik’s injury issues, the Penguins are bringing defenseman Robert Bortuzzo back into the mix.
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 0
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 6
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 19
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 20