May 9, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
The New York Rangers and Pittsburgh Penguins are about to kick off Game 5 on Friday, with both teams making some changes from Game 4.
Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault is going back to one of his old lineups, which means that John Moore is in for Raphael Diaz while Derek Dorsett (pictured getting punched) takes Dan Carcillo‘s spot as a pest with a touch of offense:
At least partially because of Brook Orpik’s injury issues, the Penguins are bringing defenseman Robert Bortuzzo back into the mix.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 22
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 12
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54