May 9, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
The New York Rangers and Pittsburgh Penguins are about to kick off Game 5 on Friday, with both teams making some changes from Game 4.
Rangers head coach Alain Vigneault is going back to one of his old lineups, which means that John Moore is in for Raphael Diaz while Derek Dorsett (pictured getting punched) takes Dan Carcillo‘s spot as a pest with a touch of offense:
AV back to the past: Kreider-Step-Nash, Pouliot-Brass-Zuke; Hags-Rich-MSL; Boyle-DMoore-Dorsett; McD-Girardi Staal-Stralman JMoore-Klein—
Steve Zipay (@stevezipay) May 09, 2014
At least partially because of Brook Orpik’s injury issues, the Penguins are bringing defenseman Robert Bortuzzo back into the mix.
- Report: Leiweke to head up Olympic bid in Los Angeles 2
- In praise of John Tavares 11
- It’s New York Islanders Day at PHT 20
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 18
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 38
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 17
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 55
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36