May 9, 2014, 10:19 PM EDT
The National Hockey League has set the starting times for upcoming second-round playoff games.
From the NHL:
Sunday, May 11
The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers has been set for 7 p.m. ET in New York.
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT in Chicago.
Monday, May 12
The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens has been set for 7:30 p.m. ET in Montreal.
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in Anaheim.
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 7
- Sabres’ Kane (shoulder) ‘ahead of schedule’ with recovery 16
- Lightning ‘answer the challenge’ in Game 7 to reach Stanley Cup Final 37
- Vigneault: McDonagh was playing with a broken foot 20
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers 76
- The Ducks got Kesler for a game like Saturday’s 32
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win 58
- DeBoer predicts ‘big bounce-back’ in San Jose 14
- Sabres name Bylsma head coach 46
- Lundqvist on Game 7: ‘You’re definitely nervous, but it comes down to teamwork’ 18
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (77)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (58)
- Report: Bylsma to Sabres being held up by compensation issue (56)