May 9, 2014, 10:19 PM EDT
The National Hockey League has set the starting times for upcoming second-round playoff games.
From the NHL:
Sunday, May 11
The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers has been set for 7 p.m. ET in New York.
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT in Chicago.
Monday, May 12
The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens has been set for 7:30 p.m. ET in Montreal.
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in Anaheim.
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 6
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 34
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 38
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 20
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 58
- Wilson signs with Preds, leaving just four arbitration cases to go 5
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million 62
- Deal with the Devils: New Jersey re-signs Larsson to six-year contract 14
- Post expansion, could NHL realign with eight divisions? (138)
- He’s baaaaaack: Leafs pull a stunner, hire Lamoriello as GM (Updated) (84)
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)