May 9, 2014, 10:19 PM EST
The National Hockey League has set the starting times for upcoming second-round playoff games.
From the NHL:
Sunday, May 11
The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers has been set for 7 p.m. ET in New York.
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9 p.m. ET/8 p.m. CT in Chicago.
Monday, May 12
The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens has been set for 7:30 p.m. ET in Montreal.
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings has been set for 10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT in Anaheim.
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 10
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54