May 8, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
The Montreal Canadiens combined a hot first-period performance with a breakaway Dale Weise goal to build a 3-0 lead that the Boston Bruins couldn’t overcome in Game 3. The Habs hope to take a commanding 3-1 series in Montreal tonight while the Bruins aim to head home with this series tied.
Game 4 airs on NBCSN and can be streamed via the link below:
P.K. Subban has been fantastic in general during the postseason, but he really made his presence felt in Game 3. The Bruins probably have a to-do list that includes “Don’t fall behind by two goals or more again,” but containing Subban has to be high in the pecking order.
There should be a festive atmosphere in Montreal and some legitimate desperation from Boston, so this has all the makings of a tense and entertaining game.
- Blackhawks’ Sharp: ‘We knew we had to get two points’ 5
- Video: Brian Engblom takes a puck to the head 9
- Flames jump back into third in Pacific, beat Preds 6
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 17
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 7
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2