May 8, 2014, 8:17 PM EST
Montreal Canadiens forward Max Pacioretty is a budding star, yet he might be known as much for his ability to recover from painful hits than he is for scoring big goals.
It’s probably no surprise that he didn’t even leave the ice despite being clearly shaken up by this check from Boston Bruins winger Jarome Iginla:
Was that a dirty hit? Pierre McGuire believes that it was clean and Iginla didn’t receive a penalty on the play. Still, some will argue that it was. Feel free to share your take in the comments.
Some may also believe that Pacioretty should have gone to “The Quiet Room” after that hard hit left him reeling, but he didn’t even leave the bench.
- Isles’ Clutterbuck latest to be fined for diving 15
- No hearing scheduled for Kesler after ‘dirty play’ on Dorsett 21
- Why NHL fans — no matter where they live — should care about the plunging Canadian dollar 32
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc 61
- Video: Habs’ Emelin ejected for hit on Stars’ Spezza 30
- Martin Brodeur to retire, become Blues asst. GM (Updated) 41
- Mike Richards clears waivers 32
- Game on: Islanders-Rangers to be played despite storm 15
- Flyers’ Rinaldo suspended eight games for his hit on Letang 57
- Isles’ rise to be tested as they lose Okposo for 6-8 weeks 17
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- L.A. Sorry? Kings waive Mike Richards (127)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (63)
- Trade: Pens acquire Lapierre from Blues for Goc (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)