May 8, 2014, 8:17 PM EST
Montreal Canadiens forward Max Pacioretty is a budding star, yet he might be known as much for his ability to recover from painful hits than he is for scoring big goals.
It’s probably no surprise that he didn’t even leave the ice despite being clearly shaken up by this check from Boston Bruins winger Jarome Iginla:
Was that a dirty hit? Pierre McGuire believes that it was clean and Iginla didn’t receive a penalty on the play. Still, some will argue that it was. Feel free to share your take in the comments.
Some may also believe that Pacioretty should have gone to “The Quiet Room” after that hard hit left him reeling, but he didn’t even leave the bench.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 4
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 15
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 33
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46