May 8, 2014, 3:46 PM EST
Shaw suffered an apparent right-leg injury in Game 1 of this series. He was seen leaving the United Center on Thursday still favoring that right leg.
Leddy was a surprise scratch in Game 3 vs. the Wild. Quenneville said he wants Leddy to have more pace to his game and added the young defenseman will play in Game 4.
It was originally hoped that Shaw could play Game 4, but apparently not.
Related: ‘I have to get better,’ says Leddy
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 11
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 3
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 13
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 9
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 27
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4