May 8, 2014, 3:46 PM EST
Shaw suffered an apparent right-leg injury in Game 1 of this series. He was seen leaving the United Center on Thursday still favoring that right leg.
Leddy was a surprise scratch in Game 3 vs. the Wild. Quenneville said he wants Leddy to have more pace to his game and added the young defenseman will play in Game 4.
It was originally hoped that Shaw could play Game 4, but apparently not.
Related: ‘I have to get better,’ says Leddy
- Julien chides Bruins’ offense for too many cute plays 1
- Sens roll over Ducks, who ‘weren’t ready’ 4
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, will miss weekend games 10
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 11
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 14
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 7
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 27
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 35