May 7, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
It was a big third period for the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday, with Mikael Granlund leading the way.
The 22-year-old Granlund scored twice in the final 20 minutes to help the Wild prevail with a 4-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 3 of this second-round series. His first of the night was a beauty, as he finished off a pretty passing play by burying a backhander past Corey Crawford on the glove side.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 10
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 32
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25