May 7, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
It was a big third period for the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday, with Mikael Granlund leading the way.
The 22-year-old Granlund scored twice in the final 20 minutes to help the Wild prevail with a 4-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 3 of this second-round series. His first of the night was a beauty, as he finished off a pretty passing play by burying a backhander past Corey Crawford on the glove side.
Parise on Haula/Granlund: They’ve been so good for us at such big times of the games—
Michael Russo (@Russostrib) May 07, 2014
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 4
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 27
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 27
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 12
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21
- It’s Detroit Red Wings day on PHT 25