May 7, 2014, 12:01 AM EST
It was a big third period for the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday, with Mikael Granlund leading the way.
The 22-year-old Granlund scored twice in the final 20 minutes to help the Wild prevail with a 4-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 3 of this second-round series. His first of the night was a beauty, as he finished off a pretty passing play by burying a backhander past Corey Crawford on the glove side.
- Steen, Blues hold on against Ovechkin, Capitals 0
- David Backes ejected after boarding, bloodying Karl Alzner 13
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 4
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 24
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 18
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 15
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 28