May 7, 2014, 12:01 AM EDT
It was a big third period for the Minnesota Wild on Tuesday, with Mikael Granlund leading the way.
The 22-year-old Granlund scored twice in the final 20 minutes to help the Wild prevail with a 4-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks in Game 3 of this second-round series. His first of the night was a beauty, as he finished off a pretty passing play by burying a backhander past Corey Crawford on the glove side.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 19
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 11
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 18
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 18
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 54