May 6, 2014, 11:03 PM EDT
There were some anxious moments for the Minnesota Wild and its fans Tuesday.
Suter headed down the tunnel to the Minnesota dressing room, but did return to begin the third period.
Losing Suter would’ve been a monumental hole for the Wild to fill. The 29-year-old defenseman eats up a lot of minutes for the Wild. In Game 1 of this series, he played more than 25 minutes. In Game 2, he was over 27 minutes.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 15
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 91
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5