Wild erupt for four goals in third period, shut out Blackhawks in Game 3

May 6, 2014, 11:43 PM EDT

For two periods, it seemed the Minnesota Wild and Chicago Blackhawks were content with a tight-checking game devoid of much pace or excitement. Then the third period started. Did things ever change quickly.

The Wild, after failing to rise to the occasion during the first two games of this series in Chicago, came alive in the third period of Game 3 on Tuesday, erupting for a quartet of goals. Erik Haula and Mikael Granlund scored less than three minutes apart early in the period to open up a lead for the Wild, and Minnesota captured a 4-0 victory to cut Chicago’s series lead to 2-1.

Ilya Bryzgalov picked up his first Stanley Cup playoff shutout since 2006, when he posted three consecutive goose eggs as a member of the Anaheim Ducks. The last of those shutouts came May 7, 2006, according to NHL.com. Talk about timing.

Bryzgalov made 19 saves, atoning for an individual eight consecutive losses in playoff starts, dating back to May of 2012.

There were anxious moments for the Wild, despite the win. Ryan Suter, the Wild’s anchor on the blue line, briefly left the game in the second period after an awkward fall with Chicago forward Marian Hossa. Suter went off to the dressing room, but did return for the third period.

Wild head coach Mike Yeo said he was told Suter’s injury was “nothing serious,” as per Chad Graff of the Pioneer Press.

The Minnesota win ensures the series goes beyond four games, and now the Wild will have a chance to even this one up on Friday.

110 Comments (Feed for Comments)
  1. mp1131211 - May 6, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Let’s hear it Hawk’s fans!!! Lay it on us!

• comeonnowguys - May 6, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Wild won Game 3 last year. How did that turn out again? Next.

• mp1131211 - May 6, 2014 at 11:52 PM

My bad, my bad. The arrogance of a Chicago fan is never to be under estimated. Silly me for thinking that there would be anything less!

• comeonnowguys - May 6, 2014 at 11:54 PM

You guys are like a dog with a bone on that. Let me pat you on the head. Nice doggie.

• chicagobtech - May 7, 2014 at 9:50 AM

“You keep using that word. I think it doesn’t mean what you think it means.”

Are Blackhawks fans arrogant? Maybe.
        Do we expect the team to win any given game? Yes.
        Is there anything wrong with that? Absolutely not. In fact, I’d go as far as saying if a fan does not expect their team to win any given game then I’d say there’s something wrong. Either with the team or with the fan.

Also, if you ask for a fan base to chirp and said fan base chirps, why did you get your nose out of joint?

• clarke16 - May 7, 2014 at 12:28 AM

Jeezus son… Try not to be one of those fans, eh?

• bluelinemh - May 7, 2014 at 10:05 AM

mp1121211,

you’re like a high school girl. First thing you do is go on a blog and try and start something up to get attention. If you are so against the Hawks why not post something about how well the wild played, not that hard…..or maybe it is

• hawksnation91 - May 7, 2014 at 11:21 AM

He really is.

Gotta give credit to the Wild for sticking with it, but the Hawks have been terrible in the opening road game of a series for a while now and were terrible last night. As long as they bounce back from that awful performance they can close it out on home ice.

• mp1131211 - May 7, 2014 at 7:01 PM

Hey, how do you know that I am not a high school girl?

• avscup - May 7, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Wow. Win one game, pipe up like you have won it all then call Chi fans arrogant? Priceless.

• fmc651 - May 7, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Let it go Avs fan you lost the series. There is always next year. You don’t have to troll the Wild for the rest of this year.

• avscup - May 7, 2014 at 6:20 PM

Not trolling just being realistic. You won one game. Might be the last. Sorry, hard to for you to accept but it’s probably true.

• tved12 - May 7, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Lol, coming from the guy who was telling us it was over after the Avs won a game…

Pot, meet Kettle.

• avscup - May 7, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Again, show me where I ever said that. You guys played well and got lucky. Varly had an off night.

Enjoy the last win of your season last night.

• tved12 - May 7, 2014 at 1:11 PM

mp, please…

As a fellow Wild fan, let’s not get cocky quite yet. The Wild played a good game last night, certainly earned the win, but we’re still down 2-1 in the series. In fact, we’re in the same position we were last year.

I love the enthusiasm for our team, but let’s not act like Avs fans dude!

2. credible316 - May 6, 2014 at 11:46 PM

HUGE win. Still need to win Friday to even consider ourselves “back in it”

Granlunds pair continue to double in size!

GO WILD!!!

3. mp1131211 - May 6, 2014 at 11:47 PM

What? Is the world spinning on its axis? How could the Wild possibly beat these guys? They won the SC last year? And AND AND!! Bryzgalov got a shut out!?!?!?

• comeonnowguys - May 6, 2014 at 11:52 PM

And it’s the Hawk fans that are arrogant. Gotcha.

• mp1131211 - May 6, 2014 at 11:55 PM

I don’t think you understand what “arrogance” is.

• comeonnowguys - May 6, 2014 at 11:59 PM

It’s funny, because that’s exactly what I was going to mention to you.

It’s funny, of all the things I have seen thrown at Hawk fans on this site, I have never seen “arrogant” mentioned until this week. Funny.

• bethgoesglobal - May 7, 2014 at 1:35 AM

I’ve never thought of Hawk fans as being an arrogant group. Proud, absolutely, but when your team gets 2 Cups in 4 years who wouldn’t be. I suppose there is some arrogance, but haven’t the Hawks kinda “earned” them some bragging rights.

• clarke16 - May 6, 2014 at 11:54 PM

…like it was pointed out–those first two games weren’t on Bryz. Play with purpose in your own end…clear the front of the net and force the shots from the perimeter…and you win. Hockey 101.

• clarke16 - May 7, 2014 at 12:01 AM

That was a damn well coached game by Yeo/his staff tonight. Supurb. You look at the breakdown defensively from the first two games–and they were corrected. You went in from of the net with an indian on your jersey tonight–you got contested to own your real-estate…

BIG thumbs up to Mike Yeo. The guy gets it… ;)

• strictlythedanks - May 7, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Who cares, stop with the bickering, Wild won. We still trail 2-1

• bluelinemh - May 7, 2014 at 7:31 PM

didn’t you already make a stupid comment earlier that nobody cared about and basically responded by telling you to stop talking

yea, i think you did. Quit being salty man

4. phxyotes - May 6, 2014 at 11:48 PM

Are the Wild fans finally going to start chirping now?!

• mp1131211 - May 6, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Seriously? Why don’t you go back and read the last two game posts. Its COVERED in Wild fans commenting

• slickvb82 - May 6, 2014 at 11:57 PM

I’ve been here all along

• jaythehelmetguy - May 6, 2014 at 11:51 PM

And remind me where all the Phoenix fans are? Right…watching baseball because their team didn’t even make the playoffs

• phxyotes - May 6, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Man we’re not even watching baseball, the diamondbacks are friggen terrible.

• tracerbob - May 7, 2014 at 9:48 AM

We’ll keep it down wouldn’t want to interrupt your back swing.

• tved12 - May 7, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Haven’t seen you post on a Wild thread since the playoffs started, but most of us have been on here when we were down 2-0 to the Avs and again against the Hawks. Not sure where you’ve been, but I don’t think the chirping has stopped.

5. credible316 - May 6, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Lordfletcher, credible316, danks, mp1131211, …

Catch that game tonight…DERP!

• comeonnowguys - May 6, 2014 at 11:52 PM

Yes. A five – game series.

• mp1131211 - May 6, 2014 at 11:56 PM

^This is it, btw.

• strictlythedanks - May 7, 2014 at 12:57 AM

Nice one credible, that one probably went way over bloodys head though.

6. clarke16 - May 6, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Ride the pony, biitch!

The vision of Pominville…

The relentless determination of Niederreiter…

The ability to skate the puck out by both Scandella and Spurgeon…

The clutch goaltending by Bryzgalov…

These are a few of my favorite things…

We’ve got ourselves a series, my friends… :)

7. jaythehelmetguy - May 6, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Native Minnesotan here who’s living in Chicago. Hell shall be raised tomorrow.

8. slickvb82 - May 6, 2014 at 11:54 PM

All I wanna know is where’s that body tampon loser? Don’t worry though, even if you respond with you typical BS I’m not responding to you.

Good game by the Wild, still not great, but a good game and they did what they needed to. Friday night is going to be fun! Go Wild!

• slickvb82 - May 6, 2014 at 11:56 PM

*bloody tampon aka some crap about having or not having blood or aka I suck at life. Catch the game tonight bud!?

GO WILD!

• slysipops - May 7, 2014 at 12:43 AM

doesn’t take much of a lift of the sewer cover to let the critters out !

• avscup - May 7, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Christ, you guys act like you won something more than one game. Like a Stanley Cup or something. Wild looked great tonight and I’m hoping they make this into a series but settle down, everyone who loves hockey knows there has never been a Stanley Cup won by MN!

• purpleguy - May 7, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Avscup is absolutely right, no cups in MN yet, which is a bummer. Further, our team is still down 2-1. However, we are still watching our team play.

• slickvb82 - May 7, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Thanks for the input Avscup, nice to see you again! OK, not really

• wjarvis - May 7, 2014 at 12:33 AM

This is the first thing you post after your team wins…then he’s already won. He doesn’t have a horse in this race, but is just trying to piss people off for entertainment.

• slickvb82 - May 7, 2014 at 12:46 AM

Just giving him a little of what he gives after each MN loss, don’t like it, don’t comment on my post. Goes for you to pops.

PS I did post this too…”Good game by the Wild, still not great, but a good game and they did what they needed to. Friday night is going to be fun! Go Wild”!

• wjarvis - May 7, 2014 at 12:58 AM

I know, he’s a troll and doesn’t add anything to the boards, was just saying that this will give him his fix too.

• slickvb82 - May 7, 2014 at 1:32 AM

True, good point.

9. mnwildfan15 - May 6, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Huge win tonight!!! Psst hey Chicago, C is for Cookie, and he’s good enough for us.

• no - May 7, 2014 at 12:06 AM

and here we were, thinking you had some class

• mp1131211 - May 7, 2014 at 2:36 AM

What? Can’t even mention his name?

10. lbeezyse - May 6, 2014 at 11:54 PM

Sorry guys, I’ve been out of town the past week. This game could have easily gone the other way. If the Wild want to get back in it they need to score sooner than the 3rd. A team wont blank the Hawks for 3 straight periods too often.

• mp1131211 - May 6, 2014 at 11:57 PM

It was 4-0 dude. 4. 0. No, it couldn’t have. Maybe if it was only 2 periods long… But the Wild played really good. It was tight, but the Wild absolutely dominated the third period.

• clarke16 - May 7, 2014 at 12:09 AM

Wrong. Ibeezyse is absolutely correct–that game was just waiting for one of the two teams to step up and take it. Just like late in the Avs series–it was Nino who stepped up and almost single-handedly woke up the team and the crowd in the 3rd period. That was the spark that won the game.

• mp1131211 - May 7, 2014 at 12:16 AM

they took it. and then again. and then the Hawks took a crap penalty and the wild took it again. Sorry, third period counts and it belonged to the Wild.

• wjarvis - May 7, 2014 at 12:13 AM

It was a tight game until the 3rd, and after the Wild took the lead they started dominating. Hawks continually were cheating to create chances, the Wild took advantage like their supposed to. Yes the final score was 4-0, but you’re smart enough to know that final score is not necessarily a good indicator for the game, and it easily could have gone either way if one or more of the times Chicago hit the post went it went in instead. The didn’t go in though and the Wild were able to keep winning at home.

After watching the first two games it doesn’t really surprise me that Wild were able to win, but I was a little surprised Bryz got the shutout.

Can’t wait till Friday.

• slickvb82 - May 7, 2014 at 12:33 AM

All three game have been “tight” until the end. Not saying we didn’t get outplayed, but we were definitely still in it even being outplayed.

• mp1131211 - May 7, 2014 at 12:34 AM

I dunno… I thought game 1 & 2 were all Hawks. We tied it at 2 in game 1, but it never seemed we had control. Game two was all Hawks start to end.

• slickvb82 - May 7, 2014 at 12:50 AM

Yeah you’re right, I guess thats what I was getting at saying outplayed cause we were. But we were technically in both games until the final few minutes.

• lbeezyse - May 7, 2014 at 10:24 AM

I think this series has been a lot closer than the scores have indicated. The large gap between the talent levels from last year has been closed a bit. Let’s just hope that the 3rd period is the spark needed to win an entire game and give Bryz the confidence he is lacking. The reason the Wild are winning at home is because they are using their bodies more. For whatever reason they tone down the physical play on the road. It’s nice to see Granny and Spurg throwing their bodies around. The physical game should go up a notch with Cooke returning Fri. Hopefully that pulls Moulson out of the lineup. He deserves the benching.

• comeonnowguys - May 7, 2014 at 10:55 AM

This series reminds me of the Sharks series in 2010. It went on record as a sweep, but it was much closer than that.

11. grungelyrics4hockeyprofitguy - May 6, 2014 at 11:56 PM

In the darkest hole
    You’d be well advised
    Not to plan my funeral
    Before the body dies

• clarke16 - May 7, 2014 at 12:10 AM

Nice…

12. luvmnsports2012 - May 6, 2014 at 11:57 PM

That’s how you do it boys!! Good win Wild, good game until Haula’s goal!! Way to go Bryz! Hopefully we can repeat on Friday. GO WILD!!!

13. 1harrypairatesties - May 7, 2014 at 12:05 AM

As a Hawks fan I gotta say the Wild played pretty good tonight. Minnesota fans don’t have to start bashing Chicago fans just because you managed to win tonight. You’re still down in the series 2-1. Hawks fans recognize good hockey when we see it. We’ve been seeing it all year from our team. Congrats to the Wild & Wild fans. Enjoy it while you can. It may be your last victory of the year.

• clarke16 - May 7, 2014 at 12:12 AM

You just couldn’t resist, could you? A classy post all the way–but you couldn’t close, could you? Maybe you/your team share the same Father, eh? We shall see. ;)

• lbeezyse - May 7, 2014 at 10:29 AM

I’ve been noticing that both sides have some clueless idiots. It’s actually really annoying to those who have something of substance to add to the convo. The Wild are a young pesky team with a high level of compete. Winning a another game this series will go a long way as a building block for the future. Even if we don’t win this series, this year can be counted as a success. The Wild aren’t on the Hawks level yet, but I believe next year and beyond they will match up very well with Chi.

• tved12 - May 7, 2014 at 1:20 PM

You can acknowledge that it’s a success when the season is over, but to say it now is a losers mentality.

No team plays to win playoff games, they all start the season with a goal of winning the cup. There are 29 disappointed teams every year!

14. blackhawks2010 - May 7, 2014 at 12:19 AM

Wild fans have returned from hibernation. Welcome to the Series, see you Friday! Go Hawks

• slickvb82 - May 7, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Again, I’ve been here along with many others all along. Not sure why the Hawks fans think we haven’t been?

• bethgoesglobal - May 7, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Simple. 1) Because how many Hawk fans were reading and commenting on all the posts from our series with the Av’s. 2) Not nearly as many Wild fans are going to comment on games that they lose.

That said, I hope that Friday is another heavy night of commenting from Wild fans.

• slysipops - May 7, 2014 at 12:46 AM

someone must have opened a sardine can or something ?

• slickvb82 - May 7, 2014 at 12:52 AM

Haha whats your problem with me? I gave one guy a hard time, I haven’t said anything bad to any Hawks fan on here. That bloody guy isn’t a Hawks fan, I soley speak to him cause he sucks.

15. r8rbhawk - May 7, 2014 at 12:20 AM

I figured I better throw out a comment so I don’t have people saying I only post when the Blackhawks win. I tip my cap to the Wild and Bryz for keeping the Blackhawks off the scoreboard, that is a feat in its own right. Hopefully the Hawks will have some answers for game 4.

How strange is this week, Bryz and Flower both get shutouts, isn’t this one of the signs of the apocalypse??

16. 1harrypairatesties - May 7, 2014 at 12:23 AM

clarke16

I said Minnesota played well. What else do you want from me?

• clarke16 - May 7, 2014 at 12:36 AM

I don’t need anything from you, Harry. I have my own set. Thanks though. :)

17. findthetwine - May 7, 2014 at 12:25 AM

Holy crap is it annoying to see fans of my favorite team start talking trash after ONE win. The series is TWO to ONE. My god. Wait for something to happen before firing up the talking. Solid win, shutout, 4 goals, guys scored
    Who need to score…. Yep, still counts as one. Relax. GO WILD!

• slickvb82 - May 7, 2014 at 12:41 AM

I would imagine its all in good fun, I know for me it is, with one exception (you know who you are bloody baby) not even a Hawks fan btw. But really this is what rivalries are about, fans giving each other a little sh!t, its ok in my mind.

But you are correct, one win. Lets come back Friday and follow up with another! GO WILD!

18. bobanddy - May 7, 2014 at 12:27 AM

I recently moved to Chicago. Unreal to see all the bandwagon fans here get their hearts broken. I love it! Go Wild!

• slysipops - May 7, 2014 at 1:03 AM

maybe you should have stayed where you came from ? i mean if all those bandwagon fans locate you….well who knows…just sayin’

19. 1harrypairatesties - May 7, 2014 at 12:32 AM

Nobody is Chicago is a bandwagon Hawks fan you dumb ass.

• bobanddy - May 7, 2014 at 1:29 AM

Hawks marketing crew was out on Clinton st by union station the other day passing swag out and looking for fresh recruits.

• bethgoesglobal - May 7, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Every team (including those in the NBA, NFL, and MLB) has bandwagon fans especially when their team is succeeding. It’s all about city/state pride. As a Wild fan, the increasing crowds over the last couple seasons is proof that even we have bandwagon fans. Besides, can you honestly say that you enjoy watching the Wild just as much when they are having a losing season as you do when they are having success?

• strictlythedanks - May 7, 2014 at 2:55 AM

good points, Beth. I was gonna type something up along those lines but decided phuck it.

• guitarisgood4u - May 7, 2014 at 3:35 AM

This is true, but I doubt the Hawks fans at games around the league are all from Illinois and have been fans since 2009. Those who are not (probably a lot of them) I would call bandwagoners.

• slickvb82 - May 7, 2014 at 6:09 AM

Thats a great point Beth, however, I do think that MN has had a tough time getting *some of its North Stars fan base back. I have a number of friends who are still to this day not Wild fans, they say its just not the same. Given there are definitely bandwagons fans in MN too, however I believe the recent success and excitement around the youth is starting to gain more of the old school North Stars fans back….at least I like to hope anyway.

• clarke16 - May 7, 2014 at 1:05 PM

*Proof that even WE have bandwagon fans?* As much as I hate to say it, Beth–Minnesota is a MECCA for them. I’ve been around the track a time/two and this area is among the worst I’ve seen when it comes to fair-weather fans…

• comeonnowguys - May 7, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Perfectly stated, Beth.

Of course Chicago has bandwagon fans. You can’t tell me there weren’t a whole lot of people at the 2010 parade that couldn’t name more than three players. And that’s not just because we couldn’t watch most games on TV up until 2007. It’s the nature of sports. Success breeds interest.

• slysipops - May 7, 2014 at 3:25 PM

want an example of chicago bandwagoneers …… watch when the tv camera pans the crowd at the UC……. most of the ” selfies ” are bandwagoners ! it’ just THE place to go …and show everyone that you were really there !

20. slysipops - May 7, 2014 at 12:57 AM

pathetic attempt by the HAWKS ! on the HAWKS site it was noted that the team should be flying on the slick ice in MINNESOTA ……hah ! the HAWKS looked like they had sandbags tied to their skates ! nice backcheck on the first goal KANE !….just when i was beginning to think you were getting serious about the playoffs ! BRIAN ENGBLOM was raving about KANE’S great hands and stickhandling right as he was loosing the puck off his stick in front of an EMPTY NET…………..PRICELESS ! hopefully a little …no a lot better effort will come in game 4 ??

• indianhead1992 - May 7, 2014 at 1:18 AM

Obviously you did not watch Game 1 and 2 of this series, Kane single handedly took over those games. He did throughout all the playoffs last year and won the Con Smythe because of it.
      Wild fans are way over the head because you beat a team at home in the playoffs. Did the same last year and lost the series in 5. The Hawks just on 6 games in a row, in the playoffs I may add. Whoever wins game 5 of this series will advance.

• slysipops - May 7, 2014 at 3:39 PM

first off sonny….yes i watched all the games. KANE is a fantastic skater and stickhandler…but he aint GOD ! he has a tendency to get lazy or soft….THAT at the wrong time can change a game ! without the surrounding cast ( other HAWK players ) even he couldn’t do what he does! put him on BUFFALO or FLORIDA and see if he singlehandedly wins a cup there ! and fact is ,HE even said other players deserved the CS as much or more than he did ! i’ve been watching the HAWKS live or on tv since BOBBY HULL and STAN MAKITA and many other stars were playing…so i don’t need a BLACKAWK history lesson ,thank you ! to keep the records straight….. MOST of the team looked sleepy last night….not JUST…KANE !

• slickvb82 - May 7, 2014 at 1:48 AM

wow

21. inbredcheesehead - May 7, 2014 at 1:19 AM

chicago all i have to say is stop sending your welfare rats westward. go to hell

22. tripps3 - May 7, 2014 at 8:02 AM

I never seen so much trash talking after one win while still down in a series.

• avscup - May 7, 2014 at 9:47 AM

It’s what you get from MN!

• spiciercheez - May 7, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Whoa avscup is back!!!!! Aren’t you late for your tee time you donkey?

• fmc651 - May 7, 2014 at 1:06 PM

You asked earlier where is MN cups are. The creepy owner took our team to Dallas thats where our cups are.Avs guy your teeam isn’t very good draft better this year.

• avscup - May 7, 2014 at 6:25 PM

You are an idiot. MN never won a cup. I was at games at Met Center when you were not even a stain on a trailer park mattress.

We have drafted pretty well. Seeing as how Landy won the Calder (thats rookie of the year for those of you that), Duchene, Calder runner up and this years Calder winner Mackinnon.

Thanks for proving what a fuktard you are.

• avscup - May 8, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Btw…Colorado has won 5 cups because our creepy owner of the Rockies took the team to NJ and they won 3!

• guitarisgood4u - May 8, 2014 at 2:28 AM

Ah the Met Center. My first NHL game was the last one ever played there.

• avscup - May 8, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Awesome. Many fond memories of that building. My father had season tix for the Stars and I can remember watching the Flyers play the Stars in the ’73 playoffs. Played several games there myself in the old Lake Conferance regionals.

23. purpleguy - May 7, 2014 at 11:03 AM

At least we’ve now made it a series. The young Wild players have really stepped up. Like last year, I suspect the Hawks will come out with a purpose in game 4 on Friday. And like the last 3 games, all of which were closer than the score indicates, it looks like the team that scores first is most likely to win. Even as an opposing fan, you’ve got to appreciate the all-around play of Toews and Keith.

• comeonnowguys - May 7, 2014 at 12:18 PM

It will be interesting to see what the extra day of rest does.

24. hawksnation91 - May 7, 2014 at 11:08 AM

The Hawks were anything but good last night, gotta give credit to the Wild though for sticking with it. The Hawks have a terrible record for the first away game in a playoff series, but they always perform great afterwards so hopefully they take this as a wake up call and turn their game around on Friday. If they get the W on Friday, which I think they will, they can close it out at home. In elimination games under Q the Hawks are 11-2 I believe. Woosah Hawks fans, woosah.

• clarke16 - May 7, 2014 at 1:11 PM

The Hawks were anything but good–largely because the Wild made the needed adjustments–primarily to take away their space in the neutral zone and finally the D was standing up at the blue line and clearing out the front of the net…

Game 3 will decide this series–and I predict it’ll be an all-out war…

• clarke16 - May 7, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Game 4–duh? ;)

• slysipops - May 7, 2014 at 3:47 PM

time will tell ! i’m sure the WILD played with a lot more desperation than the HAWKS did , but to be fair, the shutdown system by the WILD was better in game 3 than in 1 & 2 .will it keep up… or will the BLACKHAWKS wake up to what they didn’t do…we’ll see on FRIDAY !

25. homegrowntalentmn - May 7, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Cooke is back! #mattcookehasbeenfreed

26. cutelittleguy02 - May 7, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Very nice win for Wilds, would like to see them to beat Chicago, and also Montreal to beat Boston, so everybody will have chance to win the Stanley Cup.

Top 10 NHL Player Searches