May 6, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
The last time the Minnesota Wild were in 2-0 bind in a series, they were able to turn things around when things shifted to Minnesota for Game 3. They hope to duplicate that success in Tuesday’s Game 3 against the Chicago Blackhawks.
Despite the Colorado Avalanche’s superior 2013-14 record, many will say “but this is the Blackhawks.” Chicago already grabbed two Stanley Cups in the Jonathan Toews – Patrick Kane era – and already ousted the Wild in five games back in 2013 – so the mountain seems a little taller for the Wild this time around.
We’ll see if Minnesota can get back into this series or if Chicago can threaten to make this a short one soon enough as the two teams scare off in Game 3 on CNBC. You can also watch by streaming the game via the link below.
- Jets’ Maurice apologizes for using the F-bomb at a reporter 0
- Video: Oilers win…? Oilers win! 1
- Bruins’ Miller out indefinitely after dislocating shoulder in fight 28
- Voynov released on $50K bond; NHL says ‘circumstances were different’ in Varlamov case 32
- Here are your top 5 and bottom 5 goalies of the young NHL season 13
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely 78
- Report: Brodie’s contract extension with Calgary expected Monday 0
- Video: Rangers score twice in record time 5
- Video: Quick robs Parise as part of 40-save performance 11
- Ruff blasts Dallas for playing ‘garbage hockey’ vs. Flyers 7
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)