May 6, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
The last time the Minnesota Wild were in 2-0 bind in a series, they were able to turn things around when things shifted to Minnesota for Game 3. They hope to duplicate that success in Tuesday’s Game 3 against the Chicago Blackhawks.
Despite the Colorado Avalanche’s superior 2013-14 record, many will say “but this is the Blackhawks.” Chicago already grabbed two Stanley Cups in the Jonathan Toews – Patrick Kane era – and already ousted the Wild in five games back in 2013 – so the mountain seems a little taller for the Wild this time around.
We’ll see if Minnesota can get back into this series or if Chicago can threaten to make this a short one soon enough as the two teams scare off in Game 3 on CNBC. You can also watch by streaming the game via the link below.
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 19
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 3
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 4
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 27
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3