May 6, 2014, 8:15 PM EDT
The last time the Minnesota Wild were in 2-0 bind in a series, they were able to turn things around when things shifted to Minnesota for Game 3. They hope to duplicate that success in Tuesday’s Game 3 against the Chicago Blackhawks.
Despite the Colorado Avalanche’s superior 2013-14 record, many will say “but this is the Blackhawks.” Chicago already grabbed two Stanley Cups in the Jonathan Toews – Patrick Kane era – and already ousted the Wild in five games back in 2013 – so the mountain seems a little taller for the Wild this time around.
We’ll see if Minnesota can get back into this series or if Chicago can threaten to make this a short one soon enough as the two teams scare off in Game 3 on CNBC. You can also watch by streaming the game via the link below.
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 71
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 21
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 31
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5