May 5, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
Andrew Shaw will not travel to Minnesota and is out for Tuesday night, when the Chicago Blackhawks face the Wild in Game 3 of their second-round series.
Coach Joel Quenneville said Shaw, who looked to suffer a right-leg injury against the Wild last Friday night, is still day to day. Shaw could join the team and play in Game 4 this Friday night.
Shaw, 22, has two goals and two assists in seven games this postseason.
- McDavid on teams possibly tanking for him: ‘It’s pretty crazy’ 3
- Fanspeak: Lemieux (stunner!) voted greatest Penguin in franchise history 34
- Under Pressure: Mike Johnston 16
- It’s Pittsburgh Penguins Day at PHT 33
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 47
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 52
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 36
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother (Updated) 31
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 30
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 54