May 5, 2014, 3:13 PM EDT
Andrew Shaw will not travel to Minnesota and is out for Tuesday night, when the Chicago Blackhawks face the Wild in Game 3 of their second-round series.
Coach Joel Quenneville said Shaw, who looked to suffer a right-leg injury against the Wild last Friday night, is still day to day. Shaw could join the team and play in Game 4 this Friday night.
Shaw, 22, has two goals and two assists in seven games this postseason.
- Letang concussed, Penguins will dress five defensemen 16
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks desperate for wins, Penguins seek definitive end to slump 6
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 4
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 28
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 48
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Minnesota leapfrogs Chicago in the Central Division (59)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)