May 5, 2014, 12:52 PM EST
Friday’s Stanley Cup playoff contests between Pittsburgh-New York and Chicago-Minnesota have been set, per the NHL:
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers has been set for 7 p.m. ET in Pittsburgh.
The starting time for Game 4 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9:30 p.m. ET/8:30 p.m. CT in Minnesota.
Both games will be aired on NBCSN and through NBC’s Live Extra stream. It’s curious to note that the ‘Hawks and Wild will enjoy three days off between Games 3 and 4 of the series — Game 3 goes on Tuesday night at Xcel — whereas the Penguins and Rangers will have played four games in the span of six days, thanks to the Sunday-Monday back-to-back (Game 3 of their series goes tonight at MSG.)
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 7
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 2
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 10
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 8
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 8
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 26
- Comparing the records of all 30 teams in the last two months 61
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 8
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 4