May 5, 2014, 12:52 PM EST
Friday’s Stanley Cup playoff contests between Pittsburgh-New York and Chicago-Minnesota have been set, per the NHL:
The starting time for Game 5 of the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers has been set for 7 p.m. ET in Pittsburgh.
The starting time for Game 4 of the series between the Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild has been set for 9:30 p.m. ET/8:30 p.m. CT in Minnesota.
Both games will be aired on NBCSN and through NBC’s Live Extra stream. It’s curious to note that the ‘Hawks and Wild will enjoy three days off between Games 3 and 4 of the series — Game 3 goes on Tuesday night at Xcel — whereas the Penguins and Rangers will have played four games in the span of six days, thanks to the Sunday-Monday back-to-back (Game 3 of their series goes tonight at MSG.)
- Lawyer: Ribeiro to ‘vigorously fight’ $1M lawsuit alleging abuse of ex-nanny (Updated) 14
- In praise of the Hamburglar 14
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 8
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 20
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 31
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 54