May 5, 2014, 1:09 PM EDT
On Monday, the Phoenix Coyotes announced that front office member Mike Nealy — who previously served as president — would be leaving the organization to become the executive director of the Fiesta Bowl.
“On behalf of the entire Phoenix Coyotes organization, we would like to congratulate Mike Nealy on being named as the new executive director of the Fiesta Bowl,” owner Anthony LeBlanc said in a statement. “For the past eight seasons, Mike has done an outstanding job for the Coyotes and we wish him all the best with his new position.”
This marks the second significant front office departure the Coyotes have suffered in recent days. Prior to Nealy leaving, ex-assistant general manager Brad Treliving left to take the GM gig in Calgary.
On that note, interesting article to pass along — according to Fox Sports Arizona, former Buffalo GM Darcy Regier could be a candidate to replace Treliving in Phoenix.
- Report: John Hynes to be named head coach of the Devils 13
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 63
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 27
- Overtime format highlights competition committee meeting agenda 16
- Report: Changes coming to compensation for executives 23
- Here’s your 2015 Stanley Cup Final schedule 33
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years 95
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Western Conference Final Game 7 5
- After prepping for three years, Franson excited to test free agency 9
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)
- Despite getting further than ever before, big game letdowns continue to haunt Boudreau (64)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (63)