May 3, 2014, 7:18 PM EDT
As of this writing, it’s unclear if the Anaheim Ducks will roll with Jonas Hiller or Frederik Andersen in Game 1 against the Los Angeles Kings. Ducks head coach Bruce Boudreau indicates that he’s engineering this confusion by design.
Update: Hiller it is.
Either way, you can watch the action on NBCSN and also streaming via the link below.
The Ducks dispatched the Dallas Stars in six games, yet they’ve enjoyed quite a bit more rest than the Kings despite Los Angeles only playing one more game. You could make a rest vs. rust argument here, although considering the rivalry between these two teams, it’s unlikely that they’ll need much time to get revved up.
Stay tuned for more on that game on PHT and enjoy the action either on your TV or a “second screen.”
Here are the full lineups for tonight’s game:
- Sounds like it’s Rundblad, not TVR, in for Chicago on defense 5
- On Kreider, and trying ‘to turn the other cheek’ 10
- Report: Sharks to name DeBoer head coach 8
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 5
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 11
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 11
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 37
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 10
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)