May 2, 2014, 11:19 AM EST
Today, you can pick the brain of a longtime hockey insider and current NHL.com analyst.
Join a live online video chat with E.J. Hradek at 1 p.m. ET this afternoon, and hear him answer hockey questions and give insight to the latest news.
Click here to participate (again, beginning at 1 p.m ET) or to watch previous installments.
- Flyers’ Mason tweaked back, out vs. Toronto 0
- Gordie Howe makes ‘amazing’ recovery following stem cell treatment in Mexico 0
- Video: Penguins’ spoof of ‘Christmas Vacation’ is pretty good 9
- Mason hurt, helped off ice at end of Flyers practice 8
- Could Vermette land in Washington? 6
- Pens confirm Maatta has the mumps 5
- As holiday roster freeze approaches, Bruins linked to Oshie, Kassian 26
- Video: Pacioretty taken to hospital, reportedly no hearing expected for Stoner after questionable hit 32
- Video: Canadiens honor long-time captain Saku Koivu 2
- Crosby back for Pens after missing three games with the mumps 1