Apr 30, 2014, 6:41 PM EDT
We have three Game 7s tonight and it will all start with the Flyers and Rangers.
Neither team has won back-to-back games in this series, which is a trend Philadelphia needs to end after earning a 5-2 victory over New York last night.
Wayne Simmonds was the hero in that game with a hat trick, but captain Claude Giroux was also a big contributor with a goal and two assists. Giroux has shown in the past that he can thrive when the stakes are at their highest, as evidenced his 61 points in 56 career playoff games.
Meanwhile, Rangers forward Rick Nash has gone three games without recording a point and hasn’t scored a goal in the first round. The sniper now has just two career goals in 22 postseason games.
“I’m trying my best … I’m trying my best to help the team win,” Nash told The New York Post. “They’re not going in, so of course it’s frustrating.
“It’s very frustrating.”
The game will start at 7:00 p.m. ET on NBCSN. You can also stream it online:
And if you’d like to catch up on what’s happened first:
- Lawyer: ‘Mr. Voynov never hit the woman’ 5
- NHL on NBCSN: Hungry Flyers set sights on rival Penguins 14
- Video: Raanta shuts out flat Flyers in emergency start 3
- Video: Flyers’ Jones lays out Smith, called for charging 13
- Video: Islanders’ Hickey cut after taking a skate to the face 2
- (Video) McKenzie: NHLPA ‘entirely on board’ with Voynov suspension 9
- If allegations are true, will Kings welcome Voynov back into their ‘special’ group? 34
- Rutherford on Fleury: ‘As long as I’m the GM, he’ll be our goalie’ 16
- Datsyuk will play tonight in Montreal 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Flyers take on ‘Hawks in Chicago 9
- Source: Lucic fined $5k for gesture vs. Habs (Confirmed) (121)
- Updated: Kings’ Voynov arrested for domestic assault, suspended indefinitely (78)
- Video: Bruins’ Lucic gestures to Habs fans after late penalty (59)
- ‘It’s stupid': Tempers flare after Kesler’s late charge on Granlund (54)
- Lucic apologizes for obscene gesture: ‘I’m obviously not proud of what I did there’ (45)