Apr 30, 2014, 6:41 PM EDT
We have three Game 7s tonight and it will all start with the Flyers and Rangers.
Neither team has won back-to-back games in this series, which is a trend Philadelphia needs to end after earning a 5-2 victory over New York last night.
Wayne Simmonds was the hero in that game with a hat trick, but captain Claude Giroux was also a big contributor with a goal and two assists. Giroux has shown in the past that he can thrive when the stakes are at their highest, as evidenced his 61 points in 56 career playoff games.
Meanwhile, Rangers forward Rick Nash has gone three games without recording a point and hasn’t scored a goal in the first round. The sniper now has just two career goals in 22 postseason games.
“I’m trying my best … I’m trying my best to help the team win,” Nash told The New York Post. “They’re not going in, so of course it’s frustrating.
“It’s very frustrating.”
The game will start at 7:00 p.m. ET on NBCSN. You can also stream it online:
And if you’d like to catch up on what’s happened first:
- Jonathan Toews talks about the Patrick Kane situation 0
- Voynov detained by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement 4
- Ex-‘Hawks goalie Raanta tees off on former club 31
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls 119
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? 82
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 22
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 24
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 95
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- Report: Hawks feel Kane ‘disrespected’ team, have received trade calls (119)
- Hawks’ biggest question: What happens with Patrick Kane? (82)
- Report: Hawks’ Kane has not been asked to waive his no-move clause (47)
- Lucic jokes about running through Rask ‘like I did (to) another goalie’ (42)
- It’s Chicago Blackhawks day at PHT (41)