Apr 30, 2014, 9:58 PM EST
Both the Los Angeles Kings’ and San Jose Sharks’ seasons are on the line, but there’s no denying that the home team has the most at stake on Wednesday. The Sharks hope to avoid being the fourth team since 1942 to cough up a 3-0 series lead as they host the Kings in Game 7.
The game airs on NBCSN and via the live stream link below:
While the New York Rangers ended the Philadelphia Flyers in the first Game 7, there are now two Game 7 contests going on. If you’d like to toggle between the two, make note of the fact that the Colorado Avalanche host the Minnesota Wild in a game that can be found on CNBC and this livestream link.
It could be a wild final night of the first round, so enjoy it all whether you have one or many more screens going at once.
- Blue Jackets proud as Columbus shows it’s a hockey town 7
- From contract dispute to All-Star MVP, Johansen’s had quite the year 13
- Marc-Andre Fleury would like to remind the Columbus crowd that the Penguins beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs 23
- Cannonball Run…and gun: Team Toews wins highest-scoring game in ASG history 22
- Supercut: Every goal from the highest-scoring period in All-Star Game history 5
- Video: Team Foligno survives shootout, wins Skills Competition 4
- Video: Weber wins hardest shot with 108.5 mph blast 13
- Video: Lightning’s Drouin wins fastest skater 7
- WATCH LIVE: NHL All-Star Skills Competition 2
- Will the Youngstars even have a chance? (Updated) 12
- Columnist: Flyers ‘orchestrated’ fight night versus Pens during meal at ‘a local steakhouse’ (130)
- Flyers’ Rinaldo: ‘I changed the whole game, man’ (112)
- Video: Rinaldo tossed for boarding Letang (79)
- Report: Flyers’ Rinaldo waives right to an in-person hearing (61)
- Video: NHL offers Flyers’ Rinaldo in-person hearing (57)