Apr 30, 2014, 9:58 PM EDT
Both the Los Angeles Kings’ and San Jose Sharks’ seasons are on the line, but there’s no denying that the home team has the most at stake on Wednesday. The Sharks hope to avoid being the fourth team since 1942 to cough up a 3-0 series lead as they host the Kings in Game 7.
The game airs on NBCSN and via the live stream link below:
While the New York Rangers ended the Philadelphia Flyers in the first Game 7, there are now two Game 7 contests going on. If you’d like to toggle between the two, make note of the fact that the Colorado Avalanche host the Minnesota Wild in a game that can be found on CNBC and this livestream link.
It could be a wild final night of the first round, so enjoy it all whether you have one or many more screens going at once.
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 5
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 16
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 25
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 41
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 35
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13