Apr 30, 2014, 9:58 PM EDT
Both the Los Angeles Kings’ and San Jose Sharks’ seasons are on the line, but there’s no denying that the home team has the most at stake on Wednesday. The Sharks hope to avoid being the fourth team since 1942 to cough up a 3-0 series lead as they host the Kings in Game 7.
The game airs on NBCSN and via the live stream link below:
While the New York Rangers ended the Philadelphia Flyers in the first Game 7, there are now two Game 7 contests going on. If you’d like to toggle between the two, make note of the fact that the Colorado Avalanche host the Minnesota Wild in a game that can be found on CNBC and this livestream link.
It could be a wild final night of the first round, so enjoy it all whether you have one or many more screens going at once.
- Prust apologizes for all the stuff he said about referee Watson 0
- Flyers will be ‘extremely patient’ with youngsters, but ‘want a winner as soon as possible’ 11
- Here’s your Stanley Cup playoff TV schedule for tonight 10
- Holtby outduels Lundqvist as Caps take series lead 52
- Red Wings’ Devellano calls Mantha ‘very, very, very disappointing’ 65
- End of an era in New Jersey as Shero replaces Lamoriello as GM 26
- Once again, Rick Nash isn’t scoring in the playoffs 26
- Video: U.S. stays unbeaten at Worlds with win over defending champs Russia 9
- Andersen shuts out Flames as Ducks stay perfect in playoffs 6
- Wild can’t contain ‘Hawks star forwards in Game 2 46
- Niklas Kronwall suspended for Game 7 vs. Tampa Bay (116)
- Vigneault: ‘Standards have been set’ after Ovechkin, Backstrom hits (103)
- ‘You can’t win,’ ex-NHL ref Fraser says of Prust incident (82)
- Lightning’s Bishop silences Red Wings in hard fought Game 7 (81)
- Babcock won’t discuss future yet, but sees challenges ahead for Wings (78)