Apr 30, 2014, 9:58 PM EDT
Both the Los Angeles Kings’ and San Jose Sharks’ seasons are on the line, but there’s no denying that the home team has the most at stake on Wednesday. The Sharks hope to avoid being the fourth team since 1942 to cough up a 3-0 series lead as they host the Kings in Game 7.
The game airs on NBCSN and via the live stream link below:
While the New York Rangers ended the Philadelphia Flyers in the first Game 7, there are now two Game 7 contests going on. If you’d like to toggle between the two, make note of the fact that the Colorado Avalanche host the Minnesota Wild in a game that can be found on CNBC and this livestream link.
It could be a wild final night of the first round, so enjoy it all whether you have one or many more screens going at once.
- Video: Bolts lose Garrison, Paquette in loss to Wings 3
- Bruins ruin Lundqvist’s return 26
- Video: Letang hospitalized after Doan hit (Update) 42
- Bruins chalk Rask’s absence up to dehydration (Update) 4
- Happy returns: Datsyuk plays for Detroit 2
- Gearing up: Malkin, Hornqvist return for Pens 0
- Five big games to watch this weekend 8
- Video: Kessel, Booth get into altercation at Leafs practice 34
- Playoff watch — what the bubble teams need to do 29
- After Howard fails to ‘bounce back,’ Mrazek to receive ‘opportunity’ 36
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT (58)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)