Apr 30, 2014, 9:58 PM EDT
Both the Los Angeles Kings’ and San Jose Sharks’ seasons are on the line, but there’s no denying that the home team has the most at stake on Wednesday. The Sharks hope to avoid being the fourth team since 1942 to cough up a 3-0 series lead as they host the Kings in Game 7.
The game airs on NBCSN and via the live stream link below:
While the New York Rangers ended the Philadelphia Flyers in the first Game 7, there are now two Game 7 contests going on. If you’d like to toggle between the two, make note of the fact that the Colorado Avalanche host the Minnesota Wild in a game that can be found on CNBC and this livestream link.
It could be a wild final night of the first round, so enjoy it all whether you have one or many more screens going at once.
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands 0
- Advantage Kuemper? Harding on crutches after ankle injury 4
- Done deal, finally: Wings ink DeKeyser to two-year, $4.375M extension 9
- Update: NHL wants to see fine system in action before publicizing diving 5
- Get your odds to make the playoffs for all 30 NHL teams 17
- Blue Jackets GM to Johansen: It’s about the team, not ‘one guy’ 25
- Will the NHL publicize divers? 48
- Report: NHL, Epix network to partner on Winter Classic reality series 17
- Habs to play without captain for just second time in franchise history 16
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman 53