Apr 30, 2014, 10:05 PM EST
San Jose Sharks head coach Todd McLellan, looking to avoid coughing up a 3-0 series lead in the seventh and deciding game against the L.A. Kings in this first-round match-up, is shaking up his lineup.
As per Kevin Kurz of CSN Bay Area, Mike Brown is in the lineup for the Sharks and Martin Havlat is out. Brown has a goal and assist in this series (see his goal here), each coming in the first two games. The rugged forward has also been a physical presence in the game’s he’s played in this series.
- Lightning ride Paquette’s first hat trick to Atlantic lead 1
- Price wins goalie duel vs. Lundqvist as Habs edge Rangers 2
- Leafs’ luck: Bernier gives up long distance goal, things unravel in third 8
- AHL announces new Pacific Division — who could go west next? 31
- Babcock didn’t think Wings would be ‘near where we’re at’ 15
- Brodeur announces retirement, leaves ‘the game with a big smile on my face’ 15
- NHL on NBCSN: Sharks’ ‘dog fight’ continues vs. red hot Ducks 4
- NHL on NBCSN: Rangers, Canadiens seek edge as divisional battles intensify 2
- Struggling Kings complete the comeback against Blackhawks 11
- Video: Tempers boil over between Capitals, Penguins 46