Apr 30, 2014, 10:05 PM EDT
San Jose Sharks head coach Todd McLellan, looking to avoid coughing up a 3-0 series lead in the seventh and deciding game against the L.A. Kings in this first-round match-up, is shaking up his lineup.
As per Kevin Kurz of CSN Bay Area, Mike Brown is in the lineup for the Sharks and Martin Havlat is out. Brown has a goal and assist in this series (see his goal here), each coming in the first two games. The rugged forward has also been a physical presence in the game’s he’s played in this series.
- Captain no more: Sharks strip Thornton of ‘C’ 35
- Tank defense: NHL changes up Draft Lottery format 45
- Fanspeak: Clarke voted greatest Flyer in franchise history 32
- Different tune: Moore hasn’t settled with Bertuzzi, says brother 27
- Rangers win Kevin Hayes sweepstakes 25
- Kovalev compares Subban to Leetch, says he isn’t worth the money 50
- Under pressure: Rick Nash 9
- Wang sells Isles to ex-Caps owner Ledecky 41
- Report: MLSE CEO Leiweke to step down (Update: Leiweke denies move) 6
- Report: Bertuzzi-Moore case settled out of court (Update: Bertuzzi’s lawyer confirms) 35