Apr 29, 2014, 6:52 PM EDT
With plenty of third-period comebacks and a significant rally from struggles early in the 2013-14 season, the Philadelphia Flyers have shown that they can be a tough team to put away. The New York Rangers will attempt to do just that in Game 6 on Tuesday.
Coverage of the game takes place on NBCSN and via the live stream link below:
There is only one game on Tuesday. This contest will determine if Wednesday will be jam-packed with Game 7 showdowns; if the Flyers force this series to go the distance, these two teams would decide the series at Madison Square Garden tomorrow along with two other decisive contests.
Philly must win tonight to make that happen. One would expect the Rangers to make that difficult, especially considering how stout the Blueshirts have been on the road at times this season.
- Bruins sign three — Hayes, Connolly, and DeFazio 11
- Babcock expects Kadri to be ‘an elite player’ 14
- No expansion bid expected from Kansas City 33
- Leafs sign Matthias — one year, $2.3 million 17
- Report: Kopitar, Kings in ‘early stages of negotiations’ for extension 12
- Arbitration filed: Holtby, Nyquist & Stepan highlight list released by NHLPA 13
- Report: Plotnikov paid $500K to get out of KHL contract 14
- Philadelphia signs ’15 first rounder Provorov 12
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 22
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 25