Apr 29, 2014, 6:52 PM EDT
With plenty of third-period comebacks and a significant rally from struggles early in the 2013-14 season, the Philadelphia Flyers have shown that they can be a tough team to put away. The New York Rangers will attempt to do just that in Game 6 on Tuesday.
Coverage of the game takes place on NBCSN and via the live stream link below:
There is only one game on Tuesday. This contest will determine if Wednesday will be jam-packed with Game 7 showdowns; if the Flyers force this series to go the distance, these two teams would decide the series at Madison Square Garden tomorrow along with two other decisive contests.
Philly must win tonight to make that happen. One would expect the Rangers to make that difficult, especially considering how stout the Blueshirts have been on the road at times this season.
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 46
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 68
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 40
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 40
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening 54
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (70)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)