Apr 29, 2014, 6:52 PM EST
With plenty of third-period comebacks and a significant rally from struggles early in the 2013-14 season, the Philadelphia Flyers have shown that they can be a tough team to put away. The New York Rangers will attempt to do just that in Game 6 on Tuesday.
Coverage of the game takes place on NBCSN and via the live stream link below:
There is only one game on Tuesday. This contest will determine if Wednesday will be jam-packed with Game 7 showdowns; if the Flyers force this series to go the distance, these two teams would decide the series at Madison Square Garden tomorrow along with two other decisive contests.
Philly must win tonight to make that happen. One would expect the Rangers to make that difficult, especially considering how stout the Blueshirts have been on the road at times this season.
- In praise of the Hamburglar 11
- Leafs’ Panik latest to be fined for diving 6
- Connor McDavid is just on fire right now 17
- Video: Zidlicky’s first goal with Detroit gives Red Wings OT win over Rangers 35
- Video: P.K. Subban illustrates hockey instincts through GoPro camera perspective 5
- Video: Lundqvist could be back in 10 to 14 days 7
- Isles’ Martin suspended one game for ‘reckless’ knee on Daley 14
- More bad luck for the B’s — Connolly out 6 weeks with fractured finger 23
- Fehr willing to give Panthers ‘a reasonable opportunity’ to redevelop market 53
- Video: Isles’ Martin to face hearing for ‘stupid’ knee-on-knee hit 39
- Wild beat Avs, dying seconds fight set stage for rematch (173)
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Winners and losers of the 2015 trade deadline (78)
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder (74)
- Wings get Zidlicky from Devils (74)