Apr 29, 2014, 6:52 PM EDT
With plenty of third-period comebacks and a significant rally from struggles early in the 2013-14 season, the Philadelphia Flyers have shown that they can be a tough team to put away. The New York Rangers will attempt to do just that in Game 6 on Tuesday.
Coverage of the game takes place on NBCSN and via the live stream link below:
There is only one game on Tuesday. This contest will determine if Wednesday will be jam-packed with Game 7 showdowns; if the Flyers force this series to go the distance, these two teams would decide the series at Madison Square Garden tomorrow along with two other decisive contests.
Philly must win tonight to make that happen. One would expect the Rangers to make that difficult, especially considering how stout the Blueshirts have been on the road at times this season.
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 4
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 18
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 44
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 46
- Klingberg signs seven-year, $29.75 million extension with Stars 10
- Video: Perry paces Ducks to victory over Jets with four-point night 13
- Video: Wild hold off late push from Blues 38