Apr 29, 2014, 6:52 PM EDT
With plenty of third-period comebacks and a significant rally from struggles early in the 2013-14 season, the Philadelphia Flyers have shown that they can be a tough team to put away. The New York Rangers will attempt to do just that in Game 6 on Tuesday.
Coverage of the game takes place on NBCSN and via the live stream link below:
There is only one game on Tuesday. This contest will determine if Wednesday will be jam-packed with Game 7 showdowns; if the Flyers force this series to go the distance, these two teams would decide the series at Madison Square Garden tomorrow along with two other decisive contests.
Philly must win tonight to make that happen. One would expect the Rangers to make that difficult, especially considering how stout the Blueshirts have been on the road at times this season.
- NHL Board of Governors approves Islanders sale 5
- Speedy recovery: Giroux (lower body) to play vs. Rangers tonight 9
- Risk Factors: Boston Bruins edition 12
- Hello Johansen? Boone Jenner out with broken hand 5
- Bruins release Leino; Boychuk staying put? 18
- Babcock doesn’t think this will be his last year with the Wings 9
- Starting tomorrow, PHT’s ‘Risk Factors’ Series 6
- Krug, Smith sign with Bruins 19
- PHT Morning Skate: Grigorenko with highlight-reel shootout goal 7
- Sabres lose Larsson, Kaleta to head injuries, Leafs’ Booth out too (Update: Franson’s hurt) 5
- Jordan Subban has ‘moved on’ after ‘unfortunate’ photo caption by Vancouver papers (52)
- Players pushed for coaching fines because they were ‘encouraged’ to dive (34)
- Sabres’ Nolan, Avalanche don’t believe in analytics (32)
- Ouch: Datsyuk (separated shoulder) out 4-5 weeks (27)
- Spooner scores, but coach Julien’s not happy (23)