Apr 27, 2014, 12:25 AM EDT
This is the 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs, so apparently no lead is really safe. It seems that way at times, doesn’t it?
Colorado Avalanche forward P.A. Parenteau picked a great time for his first goal of this post-season, scoring with 1:14 remaining in the third period to tie Game 5 against the Minnesota at three-goals apiece and send it to overtime.
Now, there was the debate about whether the goal should’ve counted because a possible missed offside call at the Minnesota blue line.
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 4
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 9
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 3
- Flyers’ Timonen admits chances of playing are ‘really slim’ 7
- Desjardins (a.k.a. not Torts) makes good first impression on Canucks 22
- Leafs deny rift between Kessel and coaching staff 20
- Injured Crosby, Malkin will miss start of Pens’ camp 10
- Selanne rips Boudreau in book 18
- Just how damaging are heated negotiations between Jackets, RFA Johansen? 38
- Panthers owners say they’re committed even though team has lost ‘tremendous amounts of money’ 12
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (62)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (54)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)