Apr 27, 2014, 12:25 AM EDT
This is the 2014 Stanley Cup playoffs, so apparently no lead is really safe. It seems that way at times, doesn’t it?
Colorado Avalanche forward P.A. Parenteau picked a great time for his first goal of this post-season, scoring with 1:14 remaining in the third period to tie Game 5 against the Minnesota at three-goals apiece and send it to overtime.
Now, there was the debate about whether the goal should’ve counted because a possible missed offside call at the Minnesota blue line.
- Brandon Saad brings championship experience to Blue Jackets 16
- Sharks sign Joel Ward to three-year deal 21
- Sabres lock up O’Reilly through 2022-23 70
- Locked in: Columbus signs Saad to six-year, $36M deal 27
- Oilers sign McDavid to entry-level contract 28
- ‘Hawks would like to re-sign Oduya, but still working through ‘financial hurdles’ 17
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick 73
- Voynov takes plea, gets 90 days in jail plus probation 66
- Curtains on Broadway: Martin St. Louis calls it a career 36
- Discuss: Where’s the best fit for Alex Semin? 23
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (131)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad; Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Caps acquire Oshie from Blues for Brouwer, Copley and draft pick (73)