Apr 27, 2014, 2:10 AM EDT
Boyle got into a back-and-forth exchange with a reporter following the loss, unhappy about a question on whether the Sharks, previously leading 3-0 in the series, had played as if they thought they had three chances to put away the Kings.
“So, did we go out there and think we have three cracks at this? I can’t even believe that’s a question but no we did not,” said Boyle during his post-game scrum, which can be viewed in the video below.
- Five interesting players still on UFA market 0
- Trotz will still cheer for Preds ‘like crazy’ 3
- Hextall: Advanced statistics small, but meaningful part of Kings’ success 4
- Hayes sees opportunity with Rangers 24
- Fanspeak: Martin Brodeur named greatest Devil in franchise history 14
- Devils’ Gomez considered retirement 7
- It’s New Jersey Devils day on PHT 22
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 28
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 6
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 3