Apr 27, 2014, 2:10 AM EDT
Boyle got into a back-and-forth exchange with a reporter following the loss, unhappy about a question on whether the Sharks, previously leading 3-0 in the series, had played as if they thought they had three chances to put away the Kings.
“So, did we go out there and think we have three cracks at this? I can’t even believe that’s a question but no we did not,” said Boyle during his post-game scrum, which can be viewed in the video below.
- Hall of Famer Al Arbour passes away 12
- Poll: Who will be San Jose’s next captain? 16
- It’s San Jose Sharks Day at PHT 14
- Mike Richards charged with possession of controlled substance 92
- Gio won’t go: Flames extend Giordano for six years, $40.5M 13
- Pens’ plan for now: Crosby starts as Kessel’s center 25
- O, Dear: Russia fined $85K for skipping Canadian anthem 28
- Kings ink Ehrhoff to a one-year, $1.5 million deal 27
- Quebec City, Vegas advance to final phase of NHL expansion process 50
- Here’s the full NHL 2015 preseason schedule, starting Sept. 20 5