Apr 27, 2014, 2:10 AM EST
Boyle got into a back-and-forth exchange with a reporter following the loss, unhappy about a question on whether the Sharks, previously leading 3-0 in the series, had played as if they thought they had three chances to put away the Kings.
“So, did we go out there and think we have three cracks at this? I can’t even believe that’s a question but no we did not,” said Boyle during his post-game scrum, which can be viewed in the video below.
- Video: Shattenkirk injured, won’t return after collision with Ovechkin 0
- Ovechkin becomes fifth player to start career with 10 straight 30+ goal seasons 0
- End nearing? Lightning waive Nabokov 2
- Leafs scoring slump hits historical low 23
- Video: Rangers’ Lundqvist takes puck to the neck 10
- Zamboni driver arrested for DUI, allegedly cleaned ice surface while drunk 17
- Mike Richards trying to make the best of being sent to the AHL 14
- Price leads Habs past Caps with second straight shutout 12
- Report: Rob Blake would be Brendan Shanahan’s first choice to replace Dave Nonis 5
- Bettman would be ‘kicking and screaming’ before NHL jerseys have ads 28