Apr 27, 2014, 2:10 AM EDT
Boyle got into a back-and-forth exchange with a reporter following the loss, unhappy about a question on whether the Sharks, previously leading 3-0 in the series, had played as if they thought they had three chances to put away the Kings.
“So, did we go out there and think we have three cracks at this? I can’t even believe that’s a question but no we did not,” said Boyle during his post-game scrum, which can be viewed in the video below.
- Fanspeak: Bobby Orr named best Bruin in franchise history 24
- Video: Bruins participate in commercials to promote NHL 15 5
- Oilers ink Schultz to one-year deal 2
- It’s Boston Bruins day on PHT 40
- Fanspeak: Dominik Hasek voted greatest Sabre in franchise history 34
- Is Colorado’s rise a fair example of what might happen in Buffalo? 7
- It’s Buffalo Sabres day on PHT 19
- Gomez goes full circle by rejoining Devils on tryout basis 13
- Under Pressure: Jimmy Howard 6
- Looking to make the leap: Anthony Mantha 21