Apr 27, 2014, 6:28 PM EST
For Monday’s start times, click here.
With the first round winding down, the NHL announced the start times for Tuesday’s games. A Game 6 between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers is guaranteed while the Dallas Stars need to beat the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday to force a potential Game 7:
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers has been set for 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 29, in Philadelphia. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network, TSN and RDS.
· The starting time for a potential Game 7 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Dallas Stars has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT on Tuesday, April 29, in Anaheim. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network, TSN and RDS.
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 4
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 6
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 10
- Breaking: Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 25
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Burgled: Sens’ Hammond shuts out Kings 14
- Wild get important win vs. Preds (and some luck, too) 41
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs 66
- Panthers acquire Jagr from Devils 29
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- ‘I don’t know why we’re so comfortable,’ says Toews after loss to Avalanche (69)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)