Apr 27, 2014, 6:28 PM EDT
For Monday’s start times, click here.
With the first round winding down, the NHL announced the start times for Tuesday’s games. A Game 6 between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers is guaranteed while the Dallas Stars need to beat the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday to force a potential Game 7:
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers has been set for 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 29, in Philadelphia. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network, TSN and RDS.
· The starting time for a potential Game 7 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Dallas Stars has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT on Tuesday, April 29, in Anaheim. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network, TSN and RDS.
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 0
- Here’s the latest on coaching searches in Buffalo, San Jose and New Jersey 1
- Bishop bounced back in Game 5, but did the Rangers test him enough? 7
- Surging Stamkos: Lightning put Rangers on the brink 19
- Report: Blues will stick with Hitchcock ‘barring anything dramatic’ 15
- WATCH LIVE: Lightning at Rangers, Game 5 of Eastern Conference Final 0
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ 69
- Video: ‘It’s not the ideal situation,’ says OT hero Vermette of being a healthy scratch 5
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks 63
- Video: Ducks score three goals in 37 seconds to take third-period lead 9
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Russia to be punished for ‘completely out of order’ actions after Worlds final loss to Canada (91)
- Report: Sabres negotiating with Babcock (82)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)