Apr 27, 2014, 6:28 PM EDT
For Monday’s start times, click here.
With the first round winding down, the NHL announced the start times for Tuesday’s games. A Game 6 between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers is guaranteed while the Dallas Stars need to beat the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday to force a potential Game 7:
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers has been set for 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 29, in Philadelphia. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network, TSN and RDS.
· The starting time for a potential Game 7 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Dallas Stars has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT on Tuesday, April 29, in Anaheim. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network, TSN and RDS.
- Eller, Habs agree to four-year, $14 million contract 10
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 6
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 28
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 45
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 39
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Lucic regrets handshake-line actions, but isn’t apologizing (58)
- Report: O’Reilly wants $6.7M deal, Avs counter at $5.5M (58)