Apr 27, 2014, 6:28 PM EDT
For Monday’s start times, click here.
With the first round winding down, the NHL announced the start times for Tuesday’s games. A Game 6 between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers is guaranteed while the Dallas Stars need to beat the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday to force a potential Game 7:
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers has been set for 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 29, in Philadelphia. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network, TSN and RDS.
· The starting time for a potential Game 7 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Dallas Stars has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT on Tuesday, April 29, in Anaheim. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network, TSN and RDS.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)