Apr 27, 2014, 6:28 PM EDT
For Monday’s start times, click here.
With the first round winding down, the NHL announced the start times for Tuesday’s games. A Game 6 between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers is guaranteed while the Dallas Stars need to beat the Anaheim Ducks on Sunday to force a potential Game 7:
· The starting time for Game 6 of the series between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers has been set for 7:30 p.m. ET on Tuesday, April 29, in Philadelphia. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network, TSN and RDS.
· The starting time for a potential Game 7 of the series between the Anaheim Ducks and Dallas Stars has been set for 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT on Tuesday, April 29, in Anaheim. The game will be seen on NBC Sports Network, TSN and RDS.
- Bernier, Leafs agree on two-year, $8.3 million deal 20
- How do Voracek, Giroux compare to the most expensive duos? 54
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal 71
- Report: Canucks, Sutter closing in on five-year deal, north of $20M 28
- Voynov serving sentence at jail that once advertised it had flat screen TVs 45
- Report: Bernier and Leafs more than $2 million apart ahead of Friday’s arbitration hearing 12
- Flyers re-sign Couturier: six years, $26 million 41
- Benning calls Sutter a ‘foundation piece’ for Canucks 24
- Here’s a chart that shows which teams have been good/bad at drafting 44
- Penguins sign Fehr to three-year, $6 million contract 22
- Bettman says NHL would have to ‘consider’ putting Quebec City in the Western Conference (71)
- Voracek turns monster season into massive eight-year deal (71)
- Rangers sign Stepan — six years, $39 million (62)
- NBC Sports to broadcast 105 NHL games in 2015-16 (58)
- Trade: Penguins send Sutter to Canucks for Bonino, Clendening (54)