Apr 27, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers are now on the brink of being eliminated, but after losing Sunday’s game against the New York Rangers, the Flyers are determined to bounce back in Game 6.
After all, this is a team that got off to a 1-7-0 start and still managed to make the playoffs.
On top of that, the Rangers and Flyers have traded wins throughout this series, with the Rangers consistently moving ahead by one contest only for the Flyers to tie it back up.
Game 6 will be on Tuesday at the Wells Fargo Center. If the Flyers win then they’ll have to play Game 7 on Wednesday at Madison Square Garden.
— Sam Carchidi (@BroadStBull) April 27, 2014
- Habs sign Petry to a six-year, $33 million extension 15
- ‘Home-grown talent’ a staple of Blackhawks and Lightning 4
- A holdover from the ‘dark days,’ does Sharp have a future in Chicago? 46
- Bishop: ‘Taller guys…can be just as athletic as the smaller guys’ 6
- Tire pump? Yzerman says Toews is ‘bigger, stronger, better’ than he was 21
- Devils officially announce John Hynes, becomes youngest NHL coach 9
- PHT arrives in Tampa, gets soaked (oh, and today is Media Day) 6
- Ex-Leafs goalie Pogge eyeing North American return 5
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? 86
- Zuccarello (brain contusion, skull fracture) was unable to speak after injury 28
- ‘Hawks rise to occasion in Game 7, head to SCF for third time in six years (95)
- Poll: Should the Ducks fire Boudreau? (86)
- Bolts strike Stanley Cup Final berth thanks to Game 7 win over Rangers (76)
- Is it fair to hold cap teams to old dynasty standards? (74)
- Duchene slams Russian players for storming off after Canada’s 2015 WHC win (65)