Apr 27, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers are now on the brink of being eliminated, but after losing Sunday’s game against the New York Rangers, the Flyers are determined to bounce back in Game 6.
After all, this is a team that got off to a 1-7-0 start and still managed to make the playoffs.
On top of that, the Rangers and Flyers have traded wins throughout this series, with the Rangers consistently moving ahead by one contest only for the Flyers to tie it back up.
Game 6 will be on Tuesday at the Wells Fargo Center. If the Flyers win then they’ll have to play Game 7 on Wednesday at Madison Square Garden.
— Sam Carchidi (@BroadStBull) April 27, 2014
- Cory Sarich hospitalized following cycling accident, expects ‘full recovery’ 5
- Stamkos shrugs off talk of LeBron-like homecoming to Toronto in 2016 26
- Avs and O’Reilly agree on two-year deal, but questions remain 32
- Rangers and Kreider avoid arbitration, agree on two-year deal 38
- Zuccarello takes Rangers’ one year, $3.5M deal 42
- Advancement? Leafs sign Booth for one year, $1.1M 25
- Leafs hire 28-year-old stats advocate as assistant GM 30
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 69
- Stars, Roussel agree on four-year, $8 million deal 3
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation 61
- Babcock fires back over allegations that free agents avoid him (77)
- Babcock: Cleary a ‘calculated risk’ after playing last year ‘on one leg’ (70)
- NBC Sports to air over 100 NHL regular-season games in 2014-15 (69)
- Vanek connected to federal gambling investigation (61)
- Report: Zuccarello wants $4.5M per on new deal, Brassard eyeing $5.5M (58)