Apr 27, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers are now on the brink of being eliminated, but after losing Sunday’s game against the New York Rangers, the Flyers are determined to bounce back in Game 6.
After all, this is a team that got off to a 1-7-0 start and still managed to make the playoffs.
On top of that, the Rangers and Flyers have traded wins throughout this series, with the Rangers consistently moving ahead by one contest only for the Flyers to tie it back up.
Game 6 will be on Tuesday at the Wells Fargo Center. If the Flyers win then they’ll have to play Game 7 on Wednesday at Madison Square Garden.
— Sam Carchidi (@BroadStBull) April 27, 2014
- Bruins can’t hold Ducks off, suffer sixth loss in a row 18
- Ticket punched: Rangers become first team to clinch 2015 playoff berth 8
- Coyotes ‘win’ against Sabres in OT 35
- Marchand: If Bruins miss playoffs, ‘this is going to be a much different group next year’ 18
- Is Lecavalier offering to retire early to facilitate trade out of Philly? 28
- Hextall insists he’s ‘on the same page’ with Snider 15
- Krejci ‘probable’ to return versus Ducks 10
- Flyers announce Simmonds, MacDonald done for the season with injuries 18
- Video: Flyers crush Blackhawks, Voracek joins league lead in points 11
- Report: Draft Lottery to be held on Apr. 18 14
- Dreger: ‘In Kessel’s case, I firmly believe he’s going to be traded’ (73)
- Red Wings beat Blues in OT, but should winning goal count? (56)
- Tank-worthy? Connor McDavid finishes OHL season with 120 points in 47 games (56)
- Report: No fine or suspension for Tyler Toffoli’s hit on Alex Burrows (51)
- Dubnyk leads Wild past Isles in SO, earns 10th straight road win (44)