Apr 27, 2014, 4:40 PM EDT
The Philadelphia Flyers are now on the brink of being eliminated, but after losing Sunday’s game against the New York Rangers, the Flyers are determined to bounce back in Game 6.
After all, this is a team that got off to a 1-7-0 start and still managed to make the playoffs.
On top of that, the Rangers and Flyers have traded wins throughout this series, with the Rangers consistently moving ahead by one contest only for the Flyers to tie it back up.
Game 6 will be on Tuesday at the Wells Fargo Center. If the Flyers win then they’ll have to play Game 7 on Wednesday at Madison Square Garden.
— Sam Carchidi (@BroadStBull) April 27, 2014
- Report: Richards’ border incident involved oxycodone 17
- Trade: Bieksa headed to California — but it’s Anaheim, not San Jose 17
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago 77
- Hamilton signs six-year deal with Flames 18
- Sharks get Jones from Bruins for first-round pick and unsigned prospect 42
- Hurricanes to buy out Semin 14
- Bruins are talking to teams about Savard, but not Rask 13
- Report: Richards part of police investigation 46
- UFA of the Day: Mike Green 5
- Agent: Franson has spoken with ‘half a dozen’ teams (Updated) 8
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (77)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)
- Trade: Busy Bruins send Lucic to Kings (66)