Apr 27, 2014, 4:40 PM EST
The Philadelphia Flyers are now on the brink of being eliminated, but after losing Sunday’s game against the New York Rangers, the Flyers are determined to bounce back in Game 6.
After all, this is a team that got off to a 1-7-0 start and still managed to make the playoffs.
On top of that, the Rangers and Flyers have traded wins throughout this series, with the Rangers consistently moving ahead by one contest only for the Flyers to tie it back up.
Game 6 will be on Tuesday at the Wells Fargo Center. If the Flyers win then they’ll have to play Game 7 on Wednesday at Madison Square Garden.
— Sam Carchidi (@BroadStBull) April 27, 2014
- Flyers keep faint playoff hopes alive with win over Rangers 18
- Trade: Blackhawks acquire Vermette from Arizona for Dahlbeck, first rounder 48
- Jagr earns high praise in his Panthers debut 0
- Bruins maintain four-point edge in playoff race, hand Coyotes ninth straight loss 4
- NHL on NBC: Rangers look for a fourth straight win against the Flyers 7
- Ducks score four third-period goals, come back to beat rival Kings 9
- Blackhawks aren’t done talking trades, will look to add another forward 13
- Flyers trade Kimmo Timonen to Blackhawks 39
- Video: Couture fined $5K for slew-footing Smith 22
- Time to start winning — Bruins’ next four games are against non-playoff teams 17
- Petrovic: Chicago will ‘probably seek revenge’ for Kane injury tonight (82)
- Report: Alex Petrovic avoids discipline after injuring Patrick Kane (69)
- Trading baggage: Blue Jackets grab Clarkson, send Horton’s contract to Leafs (66)
- Lindros files $3M defamation lawsuit against ex-referee Stewart (Updated: Now $250K) (65)
- The plummeting Coyotes are threatening to fall below the Oilers into 29th place (55)