Apr 27, 2014, 8:23 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks are attempting to knock the Dallas Stars out of the playoffs on Sunday, but they’re doing so without center Mathieu Perreault. He’s day-to-day with a lower-body injury, according to the OC Register’s Eric Stephens.
The 26-year-old has enjoyed a solid first season with the Ducks, scoring 43 points in 69 regular season games. He’s really made an impact in the postseason, however, scoring four points in the first five games of his series, including the game-winner in Game 5.
At this time of year, it’s anyone’s guess if Perreault would be good to go if the Ducks need to play a Game 7 or for the beginning of a second-round series if Anaheim manages to advance.
- Coyotes bring back Vermette with two-year deal 1
- PHT’s 2015 free agent frenzy tracker 37
- Bruins sign Beleskey for five years, despite some warning signs 30
- Kessel trade shows Leafs are trying to ‘build this thing the right way’ 17
- Green signs with Red Wings — 3 years, $18 million 22
- ‘It’s hard to find players like Phil Kessel’ 35
- Kassian traded to Habs for Prust; Hodgson signs with Preds 15
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins 126
- Oilers get Sekera for six years, closing in on Letestu 7
- Avalanche sign veteran d-man Beauchemin for three years 6
- Blockbuster: Kessel traded to the Penguins (126)
- Trade: Flyers send Rinaldo to Bruins for 2017 third-rounder (105)
- Trade: Jackets land Saad, Anisimov and Dano headed to Chicago (93)
- Bypassing a buyout? Kings terminate Richards’ contract for ‘material breach’ (90)
- Trade: Flames land Dougie Hamilton for package of picks (75)