Apr 27, 2014, 8:23 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks are attempting to knock the Dallas Stars out of the playoffs on Sunday, but they’re doing so without center Mathieu Perreault. He’s day-to-day with a lower-body injury, according to the OC Register’s Eric Stephens.
The 26-year-old has enjoyed a solid first season with the Ducks, scoring 43 points in 69 regular season games. He’s really made an impact in the postseason, however, scoring four points in the first five games of his series, including the game-winner in Game 5.
At this time of year, it’s anyone’s guess if Perreault would be good to go if the Ducks need to play a Game 7 or for the beginning of a second-round series if Anaheim manages to advance.
- Video: Lundqvist helps lead Rangers back to New York for Game 7 1
- Lightning get taken to ‘school of hard knocks’ in third-period collapse 3
- A storm brewing: Rangers rally to force Game 7 with Lightning (Video) 10
- Video: Lundqvist stones Stamkos with left-pad save 0
- Bob Clarke really doesn’t care for tanking 34
- Hitchcock re-signs for one more year in St. Louis 9
- Ducks win crazy Game 5, push ‘Hawks to edge of elimination 32
- WATCH LIVE: Blackhawks at Ducks, Game 5 of Western Conference Final 3
- In the playoffs, sometimes it comes down to the ‘bounces’ 4
- Now feels like a good time to debate Stamkos’ next contract 38
- Reports: Sabres thought they had a deal with Babcock, aren’t happy (174)
- Leafs land Babcock with reported 8-year deal, estimated at $50 million (130)
- Kesler on wearing down Chicago: ‘No human can withstand that many hits’ (75)
- What’s wrong with Lundqvist? (70)
- From healthy scratch to hero: Vermette scores OT winner for Blackhawks (66)