Apr 27, 2014, 8:23 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks are attempting to knock the Dallas Stars out of the playoffs on Sunday, but they’re doing so without center Mathieu Perreault. He’s day-to-day with a lower-body injury, according to the OC Register’s Eric Stephens.
The 26-year-old has enjoyed a solid first season with the Ducks, scoring 43 points in 69 regular season games. He’s really made an impact in the postseason, however, scoring four points in the first five games of his series, including the game-winner in Game 5.
At this time of year, it’s anyone’s guess if Perreault would be good to go if the Ducks need to play a Game 7 or for the beginning of a second-round series if Anaheim manages to advance.
- Update: Drouin out with upper body injury, not expected to miss preseason 0
- Report: NHL officials to participate in preseason without new CBA 1
- Evander Kane: I know I can score 50 goals 12
- ‘C’-less Thornton comes out swing against Wilson’s ‘tomorrow team’ talk 18
- Joe Sakic’s now general manager in name too 6
- Update: Giroux out two weeks with lower-body injury 26
- Update: Crosby on ice with Penguins teammates Friday, leaves early 5
- Ouch: Wild reportedly suspend Harding for ‘non-hockey injury’ 28
- Keeping Kuemper: Wild sign goalie to two-year deal reportedly worth $2.5M 15
- Selanne regrets harsh words toward Boudreau 10
- Heeeeeere’s Johnny! Davidson shreds Johansen’s agent for ‘baffling, nonsensical’ contract demands (65)
- Chiarelli: At some point, I’m going to have to trade a defenseman (56)
- Jackets reveal Johansen offers — including an eight year, $46M deal (55)
- Will the NHL publicize divers? (48)
- No icing on the PK? The USHL will see how that looks (43)