Apr 27, 2014, 8:23 PM EDT
The Anaheim Ducks are attempting to knock the Dallas Stars out of the playoffs on Sunday, but they’re doing so without center Mathieu Perreault. He’s day-to-day with a lower-body injury, according to the OC Register’s Eric Stephens.
The 26-year-old has enjoyed a solid first season with the Ducks, scoring 43 points in 69 regular season games. He’s really made an impact in the postseason, however, scoring four points in the first five games of his series, including the game-winner in Game 5.
At this time of year, it’s anyone’s guess if Perreault would be good to go if the Ducks need to play a Game 7 or for the beginning of a second-round series if Anaheim manages to advance.
- Blackhawks’ Darling gets the nod for Game 3 14
- Preds’ Weber not travelling to Chicago 10
- Report: Flames requested a review of Engelland’s instigator 11
- Video: Flames, Canucks combine for over 100 PIM in wild line brawl 15
- Preds torch Crawford, Hawks; even series at 1-1 33
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) 96
- Huge loss for Preds as Weber (lower body) knocked out of Game 2 7
- Sabres? Oilers? Coyotes? Leafs? ‘Canes? — McDavid would be happy to play for any of them 37
- Stone a game-time decision, Sens downplay retaliation for Subban slash 25
- Flyers fire Berube 49
- Stone suffered microfracture on Subban slash, Sens confirm (102)
- Report: Kings’ Stoll arrested for cocaine, MDMA possession (Updated) (96)
- Report: Players growing tired of Darryl Sutter (94)
- Bruins fire Chiarelli after missing playoffs (75)
- PHT Morning Skate: Ottawa Sun runs with front page headline ‘Heads Up, P.K.’ (74)